Kumitate (くみたて) Lab: A Triumph and Celebration of DIY - Impressions Thread
Jul 7, 2017 at 8:31 PM Post #241 of 376
My meteo are done. Need to make the trip to pick them up...

This is an actual picture of my unit.

CIEM.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2017 at 10:25 PM Post #242 of 376
Custom Earpiece for TRIO is here!

I currently have the silver version of the trio, have you tried both? i was curious if there is a difference in the sound compared to the black one

also, did anyone know the model that sounds closest to trio? i was thinking to move into CIEM because of the fit issue, and tbh i also hate the mmcx connector and prefer 2 pin instead

Aug 29, 2017 at 9:50 AM Post #246 of 376
Wow beautiful! Congratulations, please share some impressions when you've had some listening time :)
im still learning how to explain all this thing so i may be wrong
Type of Music: Heavy Metal
Soundstage its quite huge.
Cymbals crash not enough the crisp is missing :frowning2:
Bass its nice because i ask for 50% more bass XD
Vocals can feel the emotion really nice!

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2017 at 5:32 AM Post #248 of 376
Been using my ciem for sometime. It's feel uncomfortable. For my right ear.. can't really use it for long

Sep 17, 2017 at 9:45 AM Post #252 of 376
Sep 17, 2017 at 10:35 AM Post #254 of 376
You will have to ship the iem back to them (you have to pay for shipping from your side to them), they should be covering for the shipment of iem back to you. Turnover time should be around 2 weeks.
okay! ill think about it! i let my ear cool down a few days and try it again!

Sep 17, 2017 at 11:04 AM Post #255 of 376
okay! ill think about it! i let my ear cool down a few days and try it again!
I think it's most probably a fit issue (quite unlikely your ear will change shape unless there's an inflammation in the inner ear currently). But the choice is yours though I would strongly recommend you to set it back for a refit, since you had already spent quite a sum of money on it. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back