KSC75 -- Wow.
Nov 11, 2006 at 4:01 PM Post #121 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wid

Hey Rich, its nice to see ya enjoying them
biggrin.gif

Oh Yeah! Amazing little devices! Luv 'em! Thanx Tons!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Rich.

Nov 25, 2006 at 8:36 AM Post #122 of 126
Hey guys.

I plan on picking these up this week, but I wanted to know how bad they leak sound. I have SR-60s at home, and the leakage doesn't bother me since I'm only in my room, but when I'm walking in the halls on campus, or say in the library, I don't want to bother everyone as well.

I'm currently using MDR-EX90LP, and I kind of want them to be white to match my upcoming V Plus in white. Yeah I hate ipod white too, but a black chord on a white DAP is gonna bother me when I'm changing songs lol. I have someone who might buy them with my current 4gb V plus, but I wanted to know if people think, my audio is going to be downgraded a lot?

I've been loving my SR-60s that were recommended to me here, but they're just not great for portability with how much they leak. If the KSC-75 could give me close to the same performance minus the crazy leakage this would be great so I don't have to spend towards $100 on some IEM's such as ER-6i's or something.

BUT then again, if something like ER-6i will provide better quality for me, i dont mind spending a little extra.

Nov 28, 2006 at 5:01 PM Post #124 of 126
Just got my pair from Amazon yesterday.These are great
little phones.Way better than the earbuds that came with the ipod.Thanks to everyone for the recommendation.I'm not in as much of a hurry to get a better pair now and will do more research here before I jump into anything now.Can't wait to hear them once they've burned in.
Randal

Nov 28, 2006 at 6:32 PM Post #125 of 126
Lot of people said, this is the must have, so I go ahead and order two at amazon a few minutes ago. Darn you guys. you guys make me spend... nah... I needed portable phones anyway.

One for myself listening and all sort of fun like krammer mod and recabling, the other for reserve... only in case if I can hide them from wife.
wink.gif

Free shipping at Amazon with more than $25 was the nice option.
but MAN ! email said estimate delivery date is DEC 11~15th. That's little too slow.
You all know Amazon is not famous for its shipping though, don't you hate waiting? I guess saving costs time. Anyway, I can have little fun with these phones for holiday season.

Nov 29, 2006 at 9:33 AM Post #126 of 126
Damnit. I recently rediscovered why I like the KSC75's so much. I've been using CK-7's lately for isolation, and I STILL prefer the KSC75's sound overall. It should be better when I get my PA2V2 amp...

-The Grinman
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back