Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
Feb 3, 2012 at 10:40 PM Post #677 of 852

Quote:
Oh dear, I think I may have to follow the same path as you since I'm not 100% confident with my impressions I sent Adam. Also, does anyone happen to know their phone number and could PM me it?

Ya, I received mine before Christmas but the right earpiece doesn't fit at all, Sent back for refit around 1/22, still didn't get a reply on the email I sent on 1/26

Feb 3, 2012 at 10:51 PM Post #679 of 852
Filed a complaint with bbb. Really wish I could be talking about their product here but this is just ridiculous. How this is acceptable to anyone is beyond me. The thought of needing a refit (if I ever even receive them) is appalling. I mean, by the time I would get them back the refit period might be over.

Feb 3, 2012 at 10:55 PM Post #680 of 852
Whilst I'm at it, does anyone know the exact process for a refit? Do I have to get new impressions done and they make a new shell (which I hope it is) or do I just verbally communicate with Adam and he'll make adjustments?

Feb 4, 2012 at 4:40 PM Post #681 of 852
Refits usually involve a remold impression regardless of provider. If it's of any consequence Westone had to redo theirs twice for me. Argh. Canal was good, outer ear was problematic ( I had custom sleeves made). My Kozee customs were odd at first but got used to them. Honestly though universals are sometimes easier just for that reason.

Feb 4, 2012 at 5:48 PM Post #682 of 852

Quote:
Refits usually involve a remold impression regardless of provider. If it's of any consequence Westone had to redo theirs twice for me. Argh. Canal was good, outer ear was problematic ( I had custom sleeves made). My Kozee customs were odd at first but got used to them. Honestly though universals are sometimes easier just for that reason.

Thanks, bugger it, I'll might have to spend another $50 on impressions if they don't fit.

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:58 PM Post #683 of 852
I haven't heard anything from Adam since Jan 15th where he said my customs would be done in 3 weeks from that time. I just called and a lady told me to call back in 5 minutes for Adam which I plan on doing. I'll keep you updated. In my experience, the CS issue is STILL not fixed even though the front page says they're caught up with everything and hired additional CS.

EDIT: I gave the lady at my desk my name and number and she said she would get Adam to call me back ASAP but I haven't gotten a call back yet 6 hours later...

Feb 6, 2012 at 3:21 PM Post #684 of 852
I just called a few minutes ago and my customs went out today. Expecting to seem them Wednesday or Thursday. 

I called about an hour and a half ago as well, and the lady also told me Adam was out. Probably lunch break or something.

Feb 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM Post #685 of 852
How did you check the status of your customs without Adam being there? I'm really hoping to get mine back soon =\ They received my impressions on Dec 28th

Quote:
I just called a few minutes ago and my customs went out today. Expecting to seem them Wednesday or Thursday. 

I called about an hour and a half ago as well, and the lady also told me Adam was out. Probably lunch break or something.

Feb 6, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #688 of 852

Quote:
ya I probably shoulda went with Fisher it takes only a week with rush, and around 2 weeks for regular. But I thought the home impression kit was easier.

You can buy DIY impression kits for $15. My impressions arrive Wednesday, I miss my TF10's so much. I wouldnt ever want to send my stuff out of the country. Canda, maybe, but certainly not to Asia.

Feb 7, 2012 at 12:15 AM Post #689 of 852
I guess I could've clarified better. What I meant was that Adam was unavailable during the first call (around 1030AM PST), but I was able to get a hold of him on my second call about an hour and a half after the first one.

Quote:
How did you check the status of your customs without Adam being there? I'm really hoping to get mine back soon =\ They received my impressions on Dec 28th

Feb 7, 2012 at 2:33 PM Post #690 of 852
Well I just called Adam and according to him, my customs should be done in two weeks. Man he must have a big backlog. The other question is whether he will actuallly keep to that approximation...but remain optimistic, me!

To the people whp've had trouble with your order, did you try calling Adam? Or did he just never keep to schedule and void all hope of getting them back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back