Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
Jan 18, 2012 at 9:02 PM Post #662 of 852
I finally bit the dust and made an account here
atsmile.gif

I've sent my impressions off to Adam on the 13th of January and overall I would say that communication isn't too bad. I mean he takes on average 2-3 days to answer (emails that is) and he's been really patient and answering all of my meticulous and borderline 'annoying' questions. Now I haven't got an ETA as to when I'll get them back though but hopefully it will be before the end of Feb. (TF10 Reshells that is).

Jan 18, 2012 at 10:17 PM Post #664 of 852
Cause myself and others before me have asked you if you contacted him and you ignored the questions only to keep a running tally of how many days or weeks or months it's been.  

If you have some more insight as to what is going on over there, it would be a lot more helpful to others who have orders placed or who are thinking about placing orders, if you shared with the group.   

Like I said, whatever works for you though.  

Quote:
OK. What makes you think I haven't done that?

Feb 1, 2012 at 3:36 PM Post #669 of 852
I just gave Adam a call and he said my reshells should be finished by the end of the week. They've had my impressions and IEMs since the 19th of December, maybe some delays because of the holiday season, I don't really know. In any case, I will hopefully be seeing them early next week.

Feb 1, 2012 at 4:59 PM Post #671 of 852
Actually, Here is their email from before Christmas

Quote:

Hi,

We are still working on your customs for you.  I'm thinking by the looks
of the line up and because we only have a 3 day week next week, we'll be
getting these completed and off to you in the beginning of January.  Thank
you !

Feb 2, 2012 at 12:49 AM Post #674 of 852
Being overseas doesn't really help either, Adam hasn't responded to emails for over 2 week now and calling them is a bit of an effort because of the time differences :S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back