Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
Jan 10, 2012 at 2:39 AM Post #650 of 852

Quote:
Need some advice on this should I go for reshelled tf10s or x2. My tf10s are brand new so I can sell them and cover the cost of the x2.... Please post ur opinions n experiences

I am not sure anyone on head-fi has the X2, but based off the X1 and X3 performance, you will be getting a warmer, more mid-forward presentation with the X2 than the TF10.  Speculation of course without actually hearing them.  You can get the TF10 reshelled and then get an aftermarket cable like the Chirs_Himself one and get pretty good performance for the money.

Jan 11, 2012 at 6:23 AM Post #652 of 852
I am not sure anyone on head-fi has the X2, but based off the X1 and X3 performance, you will be getting a warmer, more mid-forward presentation with the X2 than the TF10.  Speculation of course without actually hearing them.  You can get the TF10 reshelled and then get an aftermarket cable like the Chirs_Himself one and get pretty good performance for the money.

Thanks joe.. Which cable type would you recommend? westone or some other? how is the quality from the shure se535 type connectors? Not sure though if kozee can do it.. I was wondering about the shure connectors as they can move around for the best fit (i've read)..

Jan 12, 2012 at 2:35 AM Post #653 of 852
I would recommend the Westone sockets and then you can use TF10 cables (with slight modification) as well as Westone style cables.    I am not familiar with Shure connectors.

Jan 15, 2012 at 11:38 PM Post #656 of 852
I went in on Wednesday the 11th to drop off my TF10s and have my impressions made.  I was quoted 4 weeks.  

Really can't say enough good things about Adam at this point though.  He was extremely friendly and professional and I was instantly comfortable doing business with him.  

Jan 17, 2012 at 12:49 PM Post #658 of 852

Have you tried contacting them?  I've called there 3 times and each time Adam answered the phone and when I went in last week more or less unannounced, Adam was the one at the front desk greeting people.  It's not like he's impossible to get in touch with.  
Quote:
Still waiting. At this point it's just way too long, 'holidays' or not. Coming up on 30 business days since they have had my impressions.

Jan 18, 2012 at 8:10 PM Post #660 of 852
Whatever works for you I guess.  It would have been more productive to get in touch with him instead of making posts here updating us on your troubles when he, not us, would have been able to give you some answers.  

Quote:
No, hes not impossible to get in contact with. That doesn't mean hes getting my reshells done. I've now asked for a refund we will see how that goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back