Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
Jun 30, 2011 at 5:55 PM Post #391 of 852
Anyone else having difficulty reaching Adam via email in the past few days, or is it just me?

Jul 2, 2011 at 12:49 AM Post #392 of 852
Wanted to know if I should send in my broken Sunrise Sw Xcape for remold. or just get the x1 or DbA then wait a few month to get them remold

Jul 2, 2011 at 10:45 AM Post #394 of 852
Jul 4, 2011 at 2:29 PM Post #396 of 852
I was hesitant to call today, being that it's July 4'th, but attempted anyways. No answer of course. It's been a week now since I've tried to reach Adam, without any answer. I'm really starting to get worried, especially having sent my JH16's in, only to be left in the dark.
frown.gif

Adam, if you're reading this, PLEASE respond!

Jul 4, 2011 at 3:03 PM Post #398 of 852
Have anyone tried the X2? I'm thinking about getting it. But I also have a pair of SF 5 Pro that I never use because of the comfort issues... Do you believe the X2 would be a significant upgrade in sound from a reshelled SF 5 Pro? I kind of like the sound of the SF 5 Pro actually, it just lacks a little detail...

Simon.

Jul 4, 2011 at 3:08 PM Post #399 of 852

Quote:
I wouldn't worry about it, as far as your JH16 just disappearing and you never hearing from Adam again. It's just a question of how long they will take. I'm very pleased with my X1s but I would like to see continued updates or something to help put people at ease while they wait. 

Indeed my friend. I've spoken to Adam myself, when I initially sent in my JH16's. In fact, he called ME, and I couldn't be happier with their CS. If anything, it's not so much losing my JH16's that concerns me (after all, I trust Adam & Kozee enough to entrust them with my near $1,000 investment), I'd just appreciate any feedback at this point, and, at the very least, some peace of mind.

Jul 4, 2011 at 3:19 PM Post #400 of 852
I received my TF10 reshells last Friday. I'm not in town anymore and all I have is a crappy picture from my brothers cell phone. I was on the phone when he first opened and saw them and he was almost speechless so from his non-audiophile standpoint I can assume they are lookers. I went with translucent black with artwork. My artwork turn out black but I can live with the subtly of that. More to come later this week once my brother ships them out to me.
:D

Jul 4, 2011 at 3:53 PM Post #401 of 852
That's a relief, knowing that they've only just recently sent out a shipment. Congrats my friend! Do post pics when you're able to.

Jul 4, 2011 at 6:00 PM Post #402 of 852

Quote:
Have anyone tried the X2? I'm thinking about getting it. But I also have a pair of SF 5 Pro that I never use because of the comfort issues... Do you believe the X2 would be a significant upgrade in sound from a reshelled SF 5 Pro? I kind of like the sound of the SF 5 Pro actually, it just lacks a little detail...

Simon.

I don't believe anyone has tried it yet, or at least nobody who posts here. Based on my impressions of the X1, the X2 should be very good. But if you already have the SF5pro, that might be the more economical approach to take. I guess it just depends on how much you like their sound. 

Jul 5, 2011 at 12:03 AM Post #403 of 852

Quote:
I don't believe anyone has tried it yet, or at least nobody who posts here. Based on my impressions of the X1, the X2 should be very good. But if you already have the SF5pro, that might be the more economical approach to take. I guess it just depends on how much you like their sound. 

I just feel that if I'm going for the X2, It'll have to be a significant upgrade from the SF 5 Pro. Wouldn't be very fun to get the X2 only to find that it isn't better.

Jul 5, 2011 at 2:05 AM Post #404 of 852
For those still waiting located CONUS.  It took 6 weeks from the point Adam received my impressions.  Yes, there was some frustration with the lack of response, but knowing how busy Adam is, it was forgivable. On the last day of the sixth week, I sent Adam an email requesting an updated status and later that day, a Fedex package found it's way to my door steps.  Needless to say that it was a very pleasant surprise.   Your wait may very depending on location and Adam's backlog. 

Jul 5, 2011 at 2:09 AM Post #405 of 852
Is it fair to assume that the 3 weeks expected time Adam initially informed me of is most variable to change? I'm in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back