Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
Apr 11, 2011 at 1:44 PM Post #166 of 852
I hope I'll get my UE10pro reshell soon too...  It's been 4 weeks since Adam got my package so I'm sure it will be done soon.  I'd rather wait and have it sound right, but a month without a good backup headphone seems like an eternity :)  

Apr 11, 2011 at 4:07 PM Post #167 of 852

Quote:
I hope I'll get my UE10pro reshell soon too...  It's been 4 weeks since Adam got my package so I'm sure it will be done soon.  I'd rather wait and have it sound right, but a month without a good backup headphone seems like an eternity :)  

I'm in the same boat. It's my first set of customs. He's had my TF10's for a month this Wednesday. I'm trying to be patient, but it's hard ! Still worth the price to me but it makes me rethink the X2 or X3 ideas I had...

Apr 11, 2011 at 6:59 PM Post #171 of 852
I also received an email that said he was away for a while. He told me they will ship Wednesday, possibly even tomorrow! I was being way too impatient...but I guess now I'm even more impatient knowing they will be here sometime this week!

Apr 11, 2011 at 8:00 PM Post #172 of 852
That's awesome!  I'm jealous...  Does Adam usually email customers before he ships the completed products or is it random?

Apr 11, 2011 at 8:14 PM Post #173 of 852
It may just be for some people. I've been actively in touch with him since way before I even had the money to do a reshell. His customer service was beyond excellent, and I went with him simply off of it. He has to be the kindest person I've ever had the pleasure to do business with. I'd honestly recommend Kozee to people even though I have yet to receive my product. I will post my impressions though when I get my reshell.

Apr 11, 2011 at 9:46 PM Post #174 of 852

Quote:
Does anyone have any idea of what a swirl will look like? I ordered a black & metallic swirl out of curiosity and I have no idea what it will look like. I hope they aren't ugly!

If its anything like mine, its pretty subtle the swirls, you have to remember that silicone is a clearish blue colour, so anything thats dark kind of blends in.

Apr 11, 2011 at 11:30 PM Post #178 of 852

Quote:
It may just be for some people. I've been actively in touch with him since way before I even had the money to do a reshell. His customer service was beyond excellent, and I went with him simply off of it. He has to be the kindest person I've ever had the pleasure to do business with. I'd honestly recommend Kozee to people even though I have yet to receive my product. I will post my impressions though when I get my reshell.

Well, I'm still trying to get a hold of Adam, and its been more then a week since his last response to me.....still have no idea if my impression package is in the mail or not :frowning2:

Apr 12, 2011 at 3:05 AM Post #179 of 852
Adam's probably got a lot of work, since Head-Fi is bombarding him with messages :wink: I got already a few e-mails back from him, so the communication is pretty good. Hope I get the answer, what are the sonic differences between X2 and X3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back