KOSS PortaPro 25th Anniversary Edition [Photos + Review]
Sep 24, 2010 at 12:43 AM Post #167 of 174

Quote:

Just got em yesterday! The only gripe is that i don't dare to wear it while commuting. Anybody else finds the leather pouch too small to fit these?

Congrats! Yes the leather pouch is just big enough to contain them and they always open up while putting them into the pouch. 

Sep 24, 2010 at 4:11 AM Post #168 of 174
I'm quite happy with them but I don't know whether i should keep it instead of just using it. Since they could become collector's item. Anyway, how many of these are in production anyway?

On second thought since it's a lifetime warranty I'm sure they can get replaced if something goes bad. Anyone has any experience with KOSS's RMA of these headphones?

Feb 27, 2011 at 2:47 AM Post #171 of 174
No sound improvement as far as I can tell.

Jul 12, 2013 at 3:53 PM Post #172 of 174
Hi All, first post so bear with me :). I have bought these recently, and it is my second pair. The first one broke at one of the driver arms (look for this classic problem on you tube, its full of the same problem). However.... with a good amp  these really sing. The SQ is shaping up very nicely and the sound becomes full grown and full blown. It has a lot of potential. Kind regards, Hans from The Netherlands.

Jul 12, 2013 at 10:54 PM Post #173 of 174
Quote:
Hi All, first post so bear with me :). I have bought these recently, and it is my second pair. The first one broke at one of the driver arms (look for this classic problem on you tube, its full of the same problem). However.... with a good amp  these really sing. The SQ is shaping up very nicely and the sound becomes full grown and full blown. It has a lot of potential. Kind regards, Hans from The Netherlands.

Good for you Hans! Were you able to find a pair used? I know that new ones are often fakes...

Nov 26, 2013 at 8:57 AM Post #174 of 174
For some reason, those would be good classic gaming headphones too actually, especially with games like any of the original 16-bit Sonics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back