KOSS KSC75 @ RadioShack $5.47usd !!!
Dec 6, 2008 at 4:05 PM Post #151 of 184
I might grab another pair if I can find just to do the Kramer mod. Is there a Kramer mod for dummies? :p

Dec 7, 2008 at 3:48 AM Post #152 of 184
kramer mod's pretty self explanatory. get drill, drill holes. tough part is making it look nice. and not cracking the plastic. I suggest making a drilling jig so you can securely clamp the grill on and drill away. best part is that the other grill will look the same.

I found the cheap headbands, I didnt get it from walmart like the other post, I found it on a pair of random headphones in my house (I'm assuming I got it from an airline flight). Its too bad that the headband is a little flimsy -I think I'll stick with the clips.

Dec 7, 2008 at 6:21 AM Post #153 of 184
I finally went to my local store. They rang up for $5.77, despite the marked price of $27.99. I bought three pair. I left a couple on the shelf, because I didn't want to be TOO greedy.

(Besides, I have other electronics to return to the store.)

Dec 7, 2008 at 6:26 AM Post #154 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by pdupiano /img/forum/go_quote.gif
kramer mod's pretty self explanatory. get drill, drill holes. tough part is making it look nice. and not cracking the plastic. I suggest making a drilling jig so you can securely clamp the grill on and drill away. best part is that the other grill will look the same.

I found the cheap headbands, I didnt get it from walmart like the other post, I found it on a pair of random headphones in my house (I'm assuming I got it from an airline flight). Its too bad that the headband is a little flimsy -I think I'll stick with the clips.

Drill holes through what? That black plastic... thing? :p And how many holes or how big should they be?

Dec 20, 2008 at 3:44 AM Post #156 of 184
i bought last week @ vallejo branch for 5.68 usd i think. i will be coming back for more lolz.

Dec 20, 2008 at 7:23 PM Post #158 of 184
yes

Jan 1, 2009 at 12:18 PM Post #159 of 184
I got 2 pairs of KSC75 today at the Dublin, CA Radio Shack for less than $5.00 each. It was basically $5.47 + extra 10% off for closeout items. 2 pairs left at that store.

There's 1 pair left at the Alameda, CA Radio Shack.

Jan 7, 2009 at 11:33 AM Post #161 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveSatch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone wanna pick me up a couple pairs since my RS doesn't have any?

I can check my closest store today if I get the chance...but I've bought 15 pairs already...unless my stores have gotten more in stock, I bought them out.

Jan 7, 2009 at 12:26 PM Post #162 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can check my closest store today if I get the chance...but I've bought 15 pairs already...unless my stores have gotten more in stock, I bought them out.

Humans have a natural tendency to horde stuff (old survival mechanism) but honestly..15 pairs!?
Sure, I can understand a few pairs to maybe give away to friends and to mod in case the mod screws up but 15 pairs..what the hell!?

Jan 7, 2009 at 12:42 PM Post #163 of 184
loving mine fed out of the lisa they are awesome
beerchug.gif

Jan 7, 2009 at 10:06 PM Post #164 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by chinesekiwi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Humans have a natural tendency to horde stuff (old survival mechanism) but honestly..15 pairs!?
Sure, I can understand a few pairs to maybe give away to friends and to mod in case the mod screws up but 15 pairs..what the hell!?

lol
biggrin.gif
I do not know of what you speak sir. I only kept 2 pairs. I sold 13 pairs to members world wide to give those a chance to hear these great budget performers at a nice price. My last couple pairs arrived in Singapore yesterday.

beerchug.gif

Jan 8, 2009 at 9:15 AM Post #165 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks. I'm in California by the way. Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back