Koss KSC75: My Mouth Is Still Open!!
Mar 17, 2006 at 9:04 AM Post #92 of 125
The Pro1's say "titanium" right on the headphones, and the drivers are shiny/metallic... 'nuff said, unless there's more than one variant of the titanium coated drivers.

That said, I'll probably pick up a pair of KSC-75, but am waiting to see if Garrett's suggestion goes through
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 17, 2006 at 9:32 AM Post #93 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by fewtch
The Pro1's say "titanium" right on the headphones, and the drivers are shiny/metallic... 'nuff said, unless there's more than one variant of the titanium coated drivers.

That said, I'll probably pick up a pair of KSC-75, but am waiting to see if Garrett's suggestion goes through
smily_headphones1.gif

Well, like I said, the drivers off my Sportapro's look exactly like the KSC35's. But, they sound different and according to Koss' website, are different.

Mar 17, 2006 at 10:12 AM Post #94 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by mektarus
Well, like I said, the drivers off my Sportapro's look exactly like the KSC35's. But, they sound different and according to Koss' website, are different.

What does the Koss website say exactly... or can you point me to a link directly to the page in question?

Mar 17, 2006 at 5:09 PM Post #95 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by fewtch
What does the Koss website say exactly... or can you point me to a link directly to the page in question?

If you look at this page you'll see that the drivers have nearly identical specifications but vary in sensitivity.

Has anyone heard the KSC55? It appears to have the same driver as the KSC75.

Mar 17, 2006 at 7:02 PM Post #98 of 125
Did anyone get the radio shack one's, the sale ends tomorrow.
I want to pick one up but don't need another set of headphones, but I will check them out. They also have this AV video dubbing cable for $3. It's just a composite video cable and a Optical digital cable.

Mar 17, 2006 at 10:31 PM Post #99 of 125
I just picked up a pair today and let me tell you, yall know you all's headphones. These things sound better than a $50 pair of Sony's I used to have and better than the $30 sony q55's.

Mar 17, 2006 at 10:56 PM Post #100 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
vol control is pure suckage. if it's all the way up the highs are a bit bright and the bass goes byebye - if i turn it a bit low the bass comes up but it's a bit mudded and not lively, and the highs start playing hide and seek. screw the variable resistor, i just want a plain old cable!

I just picked up a pair from Circuit City during my lunch break....no volume control. But the price was $20.00.

Mar 17, 2006 at 11:13 PM Post #101 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundboy
I just picked up a pair from Circuit City during my lunch break....no volume control. But the price was $20.00.

The HORROR!
icon10.gif

Mar 17, 2006 at 11:41 PM Post #102 of 125
LOL, I just couldnt resist myself, I was totaly bored this evning/night, so I thought what the heck, I'll just buy one, found one on ebay for 14.95+15$ shipping to Israel. New KSC 75 for me :)
I am now looking for KSC-35, the hunt is on. any Ideas where can I get them ?

Mar 18, 2006 at 7:02 PM Post #103 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by dpippel
The HORROR!
icon10.gif

I price matched CC with radioshack..so I got 1 with volume control 1 without..
yeah..my conclusion still stands...no volume control = better sound.

Mar 18, 2006 at 8:48 PM Post #104 of 125
Koss is back with vengeance ! After half an hour of EQing , i have gotten the best out of my UR40's.They are beating my HP805 in tonality (but not in soundstage) right now !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back