Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Jan 27, 2023 at 2:27 PM Post #60,707 of 63,958
It's a chinese proverb:

照貓畫虎(猫画) zhào māo huà hǔ​

Lit: Using a cat to draw a tiger​

Fig: To capture the form but not the spirit of the original. Uninspired imitation.​

So a ChiFi company copying a Campfire IEM design for example, has no place in competitive market? Interesting point KZ! :thinking:

(imitation is the sincerest form of intellectual property theft):rolling_eyes:

Jan 27, 2023 at 8:28 PM Post #60,708 of 63,958
So a ChiFi company copying a Campfire IEM design for example, has no place in competitive market? Interesting point KZ! :thinking:

(imitation is the sincerest form of intellectual property theft):rolling_eyes:

Haha but in recent times, there are KZ pokemon kittens being born almost every week. And 99% of them are clones that look and mew alike! Each new kitten that is born is labelled "PRO" or "ULTRA" or "MAX" and given an alphabet soup name.

Jan 27, 2023 at 9:14 PM Post #60,709 of 63,958
Haha but in recent times, there are KZ pokemon kittens being born almost every week. And 99% of them are clones that look and mew alike! Each new kitten that is born is labelled "PRO" or "ULTRA" or "MAX" and given an alphabet soup name.

Born?​

They normally show up after a dark and stormy night, after a bunch of other kittens have gone missing! I don't think Dr Frank's cries of "More Voltage!" have anything to do with the natural birth process. If there are any stitches, they are very well hidden. I suspect these abominations are made from the parts of dead IEMs stuck back together. I can even see the glue sometimes!:astonished:

Jan 28, 2023 at 2:42 AM Post #60,714 of 63,958
Anyone has information or link to KZ list of their released IEMs? I totally lost what model is newer and which is older. Been long time since i bought CRN

Jan 28, 2023 at 3:14 AM Post #60,715 of 63,958
The KZ cat is Pikachu and the next new model will be Eevee!

Jan 28, 2023 at 3:54 AM Post #60,716 of 63,958
Anyone has information or link to KZ list of their released IEMs? I totally lost what model is newer and which is older. Been long time since i bought CRN
All KZ IEM releases? Are you SURE you have enough space on your drive for a list that big?:fearful:

If you can't figure out how old a KZ IEM is look at the orders on the KZ official site

If it's zero, then congratulations, you are the first one to spot it. Buy it fast so everyone else can point and yell "Sucker!"

If the number is large 100+ then you have either found an older model or a hype train. Without reviews, then definitely a hype train!

If it's between 1 - 100 and has reviews, then it's an older model that has numerous siblings indistinguishable except for the faceplate.

If you find one with a negative number of orders, turn off your computer and run. PLACID (Peoples Liberation Army Cyber Intelligence Division) are really pissed off at you for hacking into AliExpress to steal their secrets. It hasn't been released yet!

Otherwise just look at the KZ Franchised store who have probably jumped the gun AGAIN and released another IEM before the launch date.:rolling_eyes:

Jan 28, 2023 at 4:03 AM Post #60,717 of 63,958
All KZ IEM releases? Are you SURE you have enough space on your drive for a list that big?:fearful:

If you can't figure out how old a KZ IEM is look at the orders on the KZ official site

If it's zero, then congratulations, you are the first one to spot it. Buy it fast so everyone else can point and yell "Sucker!"

If the number is large 100+ then you have either found an older model or a hype train. Without reviews, then definitely a hype train!

If it's between 1 - 100 and has reviews, then it's an older model that has numerous siblings indistinguishable except for the faceplate.

If you find one with a negative number of orders, turn off your computer and run. PLACID (Peoples Liberation Army Cyber Intelligence Division) are really pissed off at you for hacking into AliExpress to steal their secrets. It hasn't been released yet!

Otherwise just look at the KZ Franchised store who have probably jumped the gun AGAIN and released another IEM before the launch date.:rolling_eyes:
Lol i just checked KZ website and looks like they put their product with newest release in order on top left, divided by driver category : hybrid, all BAs, wireless, all DD / single DD

I just bought the ZES but I lost its release date. Looks like a better DQ6 / DQ6s with newer 12mm DD and 6.8mm magnetostat.

Jan 28, 2023 at 1:07 PM Post #60,718 of 63,958
And you know that is another copy, what do they do here in America to fool us? Put New and Improved, Even Better as well as some if those :v:

Jan 28, 2023 at 4:50 PM Post #60,720 of 63,958
Look on Akros’s YouTube channel for the most recent KZ review. He recaps and compares their major recent releases with each review.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back