Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Oct 24, 2015 at 7:16 AM Post #6,946 of 63,919
Ordered green HDS1. Believing people in this thread who said its awesome.

I have had consecutive bad experience with other seller though. My KZ stuff bought from Shenzhen integrity store and tombuy was either imbalanced had one dead side. Whereas everything bought from their official store was pretty flawless.

Never gonna buy stuff fromfrom other sellers...

I bought my ZN1 from Shenzen integrity electronics :frowning2: They're in the post right now

Oct 24, 2015 at 10:02 AM Post #6,947 of 63,919
  I bought my ZN1 from Shenzen integrity electronics :frowning2: They're in the post right now

In fact usual the sellers just could send the parcel in 2days. I worried is if they could choose a suitable express. And hear the double eleven will be more crowded. But I will be glad if they this is a enjoyable event. I will create my wish list to check then. Hope KZ did not let me despair, haha
popcorn.gif

Oct 24, 2015 at 11:03 AM Post #6,948 of 63,919
  In fact usual the sellers just could send the parcel in 2days. I worried is if they could choose a suitable express. And hear the double eleven will be more crowded. But I will be glad if they this is a enjoyable event. I will create my wish list to check then. Hope KZ did not let me despair, haha
popcorn.gif

Will you ever be designing something like the ED9 with a deeper and maybe more impactful low-end ? It is an excellent IEM for the price and something like it, retaining the micro-detail and tonality, would be a winner for sure.

Oct 24, 2015 at 11:34 AM Post #6,949 of 63,919
Ordered green HDS1. Believing people in this thread who said its awesome.

I have had consecutive bad experience with other seller though. My KZ stuff bought from Shenzhen integrity store and tombuy was either imbalanced had one dead side. Whereas everything bought from their official store was pretty flawless.

Never gonna buy stuff fromfrom other sellers...

Bought mine from this vendor (in milky white!);

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-Latest-Design-KZ-HDS1-Miniature-Earphones-100-Original-KZ-Headphones-Metal-Bass-Stereo-Dynamic-HIFI/32479302753.html

Bought HDS1 plus two pair of ED10 and XDuoo X2, all with no problems. Very satisfied with their customer service. Good luck
biggrin.gif

Oct 24, 2015 at 2:27 PM Post #6,952 of 63,919
Bought mine from this vendor (in milky white!);

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-Latest-Design-KZ-HDS1-Miniature-Earphones-100-Original-KZ-Headphones-Metal-Bass-Stereo-Dynamic-HIFI/32479302753.html

Bought HDS1 plus two pair of ED10 and XDuoo X2, all with no problems. Very satisfied with their customer service. Good luck:D

Thanks for the heads up :)

Good luck. While I guess I just got unlucky. But the customer support that you can expect from Official store isn't applicable for third party stored.

Oct 24, 2015 at 8:37 PM Post #6,955 of 63,919
FYI I have 2 pair of ED9 and they look new, I'm just careful with them as they are not like handling a full size can. Some people go through IEM's quickly but mine seem to last. I had a pair of cheap Panasonic RPHJE120K (that sound pretty good) that lasted over 2 years wearing them to the gym almost exclusively. 

Oct 24, 2015 at 10:02 PM Post #6,956 of 63,919
Guys/gals, it was just brought up to my attention that a number of Alie sellers are using my KZ review pictures (with a granite countertop background). I don't know if those are legitimate sellers or not or whatever, and to be honest I don't even care if they use my pictures, but I want everyone to be aware that I did NOT give permission to anybody to use my pictures in their product listing and I do NOT endorse any sellers by allowing them to use my review pictures...

Oct 25, 2015 at 12:32 AM Post #6,957 of 63,919
  Guys/gals, it was just brought up to my attention that a number of Alie sellers are using my KZ review pictures (with a granite countertop background). I don't know if those are legitimate sellers or not or whatever, and to be honest I don't even care if they use my pictures, but I want everyone to be aware that I did NOT give permission to anybody to use my pictures in their product listing and I do NOT endorse any sellers by allowing them to use my review pictures...

yep, i can tell its urs the moment i see those granites. 
etysmile.gif
...  Even when google search pulls out an image search for reviews..
beyersmile.png

Oct 25, 2015 at 12:37 AM Post #6,958 of 63,919

Be glad that they didn't copy your review. I think pictures are fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back