Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Oct 23, 2015 at 10:27 PM Post #6,934 of 64,379

Me neither, but @BloodyPenguin and @lesp4ul owns 1. Might wanna ask them for impressions. Guys could you share your impressions ?
beyersmile.png

Quick impression of LP3, it has a bright signature. vocal and mids are quite foward, high can be piercing and harsh (tested with hidisz ap100), maybe it will performs better on warmer dap. Bass level is enough, but lack of depth. If you like jazz, alto vocal or male vocal song, this will be a great choice for the price. Build quality is okay, also spare large grado like earpad is a plus point of you aren't comfortable with on ear ones.

I agree with @lesp4ul assessment of the LP3.  I just really did not like it much at all though.  Not a sound signature I enjoy.

Plus they were SUPER uncomfortable as the ear pads do not flex much, so fit is very questionable.  

i think fast rock / trash metal genre lovers will like this portable also, and yes the fitting problem because of the headband is too light and the cup design should be angled. Honestly, I bought this majority because i like the looks :):):)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Oct 23, 2015 at 10:39 PM Post #6,935 of 64,379
Just ordered the LP3 on AliExpress, but decided I don't actually need it (doubt that it will be as good as the Porta Pro with Equalizer, which I use sometimes (actually very rarely) for outdoor endurance sports).
When I cancel an order on Ali, do I get my money back? I paid with "Sofortüberweisung", which is basically online banking, and the money is already debited.

Yes you can also use an equalizer, i don't know about canceling order on ali. I think, LP3 is not bad for the price. Many cheap portable only has boomy bass, lack of details, but this is different.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Oct 23, 2015 at 11:44 PM Post #6,936 of 64,379

this is what happened to my kz ed9 :frowning2:

Yes, but what happened ? Did you snag them on something ? Mine are holding up very well to lots of snagging on things.
At least cost of replacement is less than cost of repair....One reason I would not buy expensive IEMs.

Oct 24, 2015 at 2:06 AM Post #6,939 of 64,379
Ordered green HDS1. Believing people in this thread who said its awesome.

I have had consecutive bad experience with other seller though. My KZ stuff bought from Shenzhen integrity store and tombuy was either imbalanced had one dead side. Whereas everything bought from their official store was pretty flawless.

Never gonna buy stuff fromfrom other sellers...

Oct 24, 2015 at 4:32 AM Post #6,941 of 64,379

Yes, but what happened ? Did you snag them on something ? Mine are holding up very well to lots of snagging on things.
At least cost of replacement is less than cost of repair....One reason I would not buy expensive IEMs.

This is the exact same thing happened to my piston 2 :/ 
But it was just my abusive usage.

it is long story. i recommend you to strengthen hole where your cords entering earphone. it is quite weak on ed series. ate has durabilty system for it, as i know.

Oct 24, 2015 at 4:37 AM Post #6,943 of 64,379
it is right. but you would do the same if you are not employed(considering not everybody using US dollar,  so, amount of money is multiplied at least x3) and there is a reality which shipping takes 30 days.

Oct 24, 2015 at 5:30 AM Post #6,944 of 64,379
Quick impression of LP3, it has a bright signature. vocal and mids are quite foward, high can be piercing and harsh (tested with hidisz ap100), maybe it will performs better on warmer dap. Bass level is enough, but lack of depth. If you like jazz, alto vocal or male vocal song, this will be a great choice for the price. Build quality is okay, also spare large grado like earpad is a plus point of you aren't comfortable with on ear ones.

Yes, the LP3 is prefer to mids; earpad, hm, how about this earpad
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back