Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Dec 24, 2014 at 9:33 AM Post #2,027 of 64,379
  hi kz fans.
i'm gonna buy a couple of EDSE as a gift for my nephew.
so i want to ask how are they compared to standard apple earpods that come with iphone5?

I'd be the first to admit, Apple ear-buds are good (the real ones of course), but the EDSE are just too sweet. No comparison when it comes to sound and quality!

.....KZ-EDSE all the way my friend!  
etysmile.gif

Dec 24, 2014 at 9:45 AM Post #2,028 of 64,379
I'd be the first to admit, Apple ear-buds are good (the real ones of course), but the EDSE are just too sweet. No comparison when it comes to sound and quality!

.....KZ-EDSE all the way my friend!  :etysmile:

1clearhead..brand ambassador for KZ ...woot woot

Woot woot..Merry Christmas everybody

Dec 24, 2014 at 11:55 AM Post #2,035 of 64,379
Merry Xmas my KZ bros!!!!
Santa plss gift me micro ringies :frowning2:

Dec 24, 2014 at 12:13 PM Post #2,036 of 64,379
Good news for those of us that ordered the just released KZ-ED8.
Just shipped from seller Shenzhen Yuanze Electronics Co., Ltd.. I assume we all got them from that seller.

Updatet: got a message from seller, shipping in 3-5 days. But they did give China Post tracking number.

Dec 24, 2014 at 12:17 PM Post #2,037 of 64,379
Good news for those of us that ordered the just released KZ-ED8.
Just shipped from seller Shenzhen Yuanze Electronics Co., Ltd.. I assume we all got them from that seller.

mine was shipped 5days back... But tracking number still shows no details.

Btw I also ordered from same seller. He's the same person who also runs KZ official flagship store on AE.

Dec 24, 2014 at 12:24 PM Post #2,038 of 64,379
mine was shipped 5days back... But tracking number still shows no details.

Btw I also ordered from same seller. He's the same person who also runs KZ official flagship store on AE.

I got a bunch of messages last night  - ED8 delayed, not in stock yet since just released, blah blah, then received shipping notification with tracking number this morning that it shipped.
The same order included the KZ-R1. That shipped before the ED8 - different tracking number. 

Dec 24, 2014 at 12:29 PM Post #2,039 of 64,379

I got a bunch of messages last night  - ED8 delayed, not in stock yet since just released, blah blah, then received shipping notification with tracking number this morning that it shipped.
The same order included the KZ-R1. That shipped before the ED8 - different tracking number. 

Same here. Oh and pls let me know once your tracking number activates.

Oh haha thanks! Well my comments were based only on extensive thread reading xD I'm still waiting for my very first KZ (EDSE) and ED8 also on way. China post is sooooooooo slowwwww :frowning2:

Dec 24, 2014 at 12:57 PM Post #2,040 of 64,379
  Same here. Oh and pls let me know once your tracking number activates.

Oh haha thanks! Well my comments were based only on extensive thread reading xD I'm still waiting for my very first KZ (EDSE) and ED8 also on way. China post is sooooooooo slowwwww :frowning2:

I just got another message from the seller. The ED8 will ship in 3 - 5 days. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back