Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Aug 19, 2014 at 9:30 AM Post #227 of 64,221
Guys, I know this sounds silly but should I forego buying Havi B3 Pro1 for any of these KZ models? I have already have IM70 and Piston 2 IF.  A Ttpod 1E is on the way too.
The b3 is a different creature in terms of sound signature. It's a beautifully balanced and detailed iem. It will compliment the other iems you have.

I will say though, there's tons of kz stuff on sale on aliexpress right now. The sale ends at midnight in China so there's a few hours left I think.

It's a great opportunity to get a bunch of kz stuff for cheap, even cheaper than normal.

Aug 19, 2014 at 10:12 AM Post #228 of 64,221
Guys, I know this sounds silly but should I forego buying Havi B3 Pro1 for any of these KZ models? I have already have IM70 and Piston 2 IF.  A Ttpod 1E is on the way too.

Havi ...without a doubt though mine is on the way .....its widely recommended by most who have them ....

Imho ..me would recommed KZ EDSE,and GR .

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:20 AM Post #236 of 64,221
The b3 is a different creature in terms of sound signature. It's a beautifully balanced and detailed iem. It will compliment the other iems you have.

I will say though, there's tons of kz stuff on sale on aliexpress right now. The sale ends at midnight in China so there's a few hours left I think.

It's a great opportunity to get a bunch of kz stuff for cheap, even cheaper than normal.

Havi ...without a doubt though mine is on the way .....its widely recommended by most who have them ....

Imho ..me would recommed KZ EDSE,and GR .

Thanks Mr. Wokei & Mr. Hisoundfi. I have just pulled a trigger five minutes ago on getting Havi.  Unfortunately that would eliminate any prospect of me getting any of these KZ lines or even any other IEM since I will be as good as a dead meat when my wife finds out in about a month time from now. 

By the way Mr. Wokei, I saw one of your posts mentioning your Havi leaving Singapore. Did you get it from Singapore or was Singapore just a transit point?

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:31 AM Post #237 of 64,221
Thanks Mr. Wokei & Mr. Hisoundfi. I have just pulled a trigger five minutes ago on getting Havi.  Unfortunately that would eliminate any prospect of me getting any of these KZ lines or even any other IEM since I will be as good as a dead meat when my wife finds out in about a month time from now. 

By the way Mr. Wokei, I saw one of your posts mentioning your Havi leaving Singapore. Did you get it from Singapore or was Singapore just a transit point?

I got my Havi from LMUE ..they are located in Singapore ...so I dont think they are a transit point ....from their website ..you can even audition gears at their place ...

Btw ...Wokei is just fine and dandy ......Mr .Wokei is only for family member and the other half ...lol...

Enjoy your time in Headfi and Havi when they come ..about the wife ....muahahaaahahaaaa....let's hope she doesn't look like this !

Aug 20, 2014 at 4:46 AM Post #238 of 64,221
I must say, EDSE has me completely enamored.
Lively sounding one I must say. More aggressive than the ED3, which sounded slightly subdued next to the EDSE.

Very, very good value. 
etysmile.gif

Aug 21, 2014 at 9:17 AM Post #240 of 64,221
I purchased stuff from the kz official flagship store and am getting a big red flag. The tracking number he provided doesn't seem legit. I'm not going to freak out yet but a jank tracking number isn't agood sign.

No freak out man ...
me bought from him too ...me goods arrived yesterday ...
he did the same too with me ..after me send him msg berating him ...
he gave me another tracking number which worked and which is actually the day he furnished the 1st tracking number ......wrong tracking number ..that's all

Hope it work out ..man ...he is alright man ..Charliemotta also got his stuff from same seller ...

No worry man ..chill ..lol

700[

Users who are viewing this thread

Back