Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Dec 28, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #14,853 of 63,916
  guys do burn in really improves the sound? i ordered an ed9 and a zs3.. so should i? and what about the equalization?

The answer to your question will depend who replies first. Some believe it helps while others do not believe (at all). As you can see this causes a conflict of interest then low and behold...a crap storm is born!

If you wish try breaking them in play them at medium/high volume for several hours. Put them inside a sock, draw, little temple or something and play music through them on repeat for hours. :) 

Dec 28, 2016 at 10:41 AM Post #14,855 of 63,916
i use either foobar2000 or whatever the stick music player that came with my phone. i don't believe in those "this apps sound better than other" pitch. every music player should sound the same with EQ off anyway.

Some applications have their own built-in processors and equalization which can have an impact on music. While I find that there are less applications with that on Windows, at least out of the ones I've tried so far, on Android when I was trying to find a player that pleased me I found that a significant number of the most recommended ones had their own EQ/processing which changed sound signature to some degree.

Dec 28, 2016 at 2:53 PM Post #14,857 of 63,916
  ok guys another question xD what are the differences between the ate and the ate-s? which is better? ty

You can find pages of this exact question and a trillion answers by going back through the thread. 
beerchug.gif

Dec 28, 2016 at 4:08 PM Post #14,859 of 63,916
Man i know the questions its already been answered from through others pages back before but it hard to find the exact answer that he been asking for.Can you help him?

A lot of other members put in a fair bit of time and effort to outline the differences between the numerous ATE models and revisions (@CoiL in particular). It would take a couple minutes at most to use the search feature at the top of the page to find those posts. And no, I don't have the ATE and ATE-s so I can't outline the differences between them.

Dec 28, 2016 at 6:05 PM Post #14,860 of 63,916
A lot of other members put in a fair bit of time and effort to outline the differences between the numerous ATE models and revisions (@CoiL
 in particular). It would take a couple minutes at most to use the search feature at the top of the page to find those posts. And no, I don't have the ATE and ATE-s so I can't outline the differences between them.
ok soo you dont have ate or ates to tel the difference thats ok but i do really appreciate your help to answer the question.

Dec 28, 2016 at 8:47 PM Post #14,863 of 63,916
No in the last thread you say you don't have ate or ates and you can't compare them both, idk you have ate or you just wrong typing.

I'm not here to argue, but I can clarify that your interpretation of my statement was a little off;

"And no, I don't have the ATE and ATE-s so I can't outline the differences between them"

If I said ATE or ATE-s, that would mean I have neither. Easy to misinterpret I guess. If you look back in the thread you'll see I talk about the ATE quite a bit, posted a shootout with it and eight other KZ models, and have all my earphones and gear listed in my profile. These are the KZ models I own and base my opinions/comparisons on;

Micro Ring, ANV, RX, R3, CM9, DS, DT5, C56R, Z1, EDR2, EDse, ED3 "Perfection", ED3c/m "The Acme", ED4, ED8, ED9, ED10, ED12, ATE (1st gen), ATR, ZS1 (brass), ZN1 Mini, ZS3, ZST, HDS1, HDS2, HDS3, LPs

A little bit of research can go a long way. This thread contains a wealth of information if you look for it.

Cheers! 
beerchug.gif

Dec 28, 2016 at 8:54 PM Post #14,864 of 63,916
there should be ( / is there?) a tag feature in these threads to tag "reviews".... esp longgg threads.

=====

burn ins....it isnt tat technical...it is like a butterfly getting out of its cocoon for the first time..
stretchhhhhhh, n a few yawns.....b4 it really flies.

Dec 28, 2016 at 9:18 PM Post #14,865 of 63,916
I'm not here to argue, but I can clarify that your interpretation of my statement was a little off;

"And no, I don't have the ATE and ATE-s so I can't outline the differences between them"

If I said ATE or ATE-s, that would mean I have neither. Easy to misinterpret I guess. If you look back in the thread you'll see I talk about the ATE quite a bit, posted a shootout with it and eight other KZ models, and have all my earphones and gear listed in my profile. These are the KZ models I own and base my opinions/comparisons on;

Micro Ring, ANV, RX, R3, CM9, DS, DT5, C56R, Z1, EDR2, EDse, ED3 "Perfection", ED3c/m "The Acme", ED4, ED8, ED9, ED10, ED12, ATE (1st gen), ATR, ZS1 (brass), ZN1 Mini, ZS3, ZST, HDS1, HDS2, HDS3, LPs

A little bit of research can go a long way. This thread contains a wealth of information if you look for it.

Cheers! :beerchug:  
Soory for misunderstood i got confuse when you say"I don't have the ATE and ATE-s so I can't outline the differences between them" i thought you dont have them both to compare.thats it i got confused and i didn't check your profile for further information so i dont know you have ate but not ates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back