Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Sep 9, 2016 at 3:51 AM Post #12,003 of 64,388
What I'm wondering, is why the zs3 is packaged so soberly. It's being sold at$20 but the ate and ed9 are packaged much more luxury. Without all that plastic it's of course better for the environment

Sep 9, 2016 at 10:18 AM Post #12,004 of 64,388
About KZ HDSE, I can confirm that the music playback time is 3 hours starting from fully charged till low battery warning. and It take 1 hour to regain fully charged. This experiment is based on smartphone Bluetooth v4.0, non-stop playing FLAC 192kHz/24bit files at maximum bluetooth volume.

About the new 2-pin KZ upgraded SPC cable, Did anyone purchase? I look forward to your impression.

Sep 9, 2016 at 12:33 PM Post #12,006 of 64,388
When did you order? And what region?

Canadian here, ordered mine on August 15th, got an email from seller saying that I should wait 1-2 more weeks.

I ordered a bunch of stuff from AE on August 11th and the last package arrived yesterday. I'm in Windsor.

I ordered a KZ ATE from Gearbest at the same time and am still waiting on it. I'm going to avoid Gearbest in the future and go with Ali.

Sep 9, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #12,007 of 64,388
More junk to read about.
biggrin.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/products/qkz-w1-pro-in-ear-sport-headphone/reviews/16804

This is wrong place for W1PRO - it is not KZ. QKZ rebrands many other IEM`s and sells them under QKZ brand to "steal" some clients from KZ.

Sep 9, 2016 at 5:38 PM Post #12,008 of 64,388

Heck yes, but not right away. Probably in late October. Will likely scoop up their HDSE Bluetooth model at the same time.

Mine are on their way with the upgrade silver plated cable
tongue_smile.gif

beerchug.gif

Sep 9, 2016 at 7:30 PM Post #12,010 of 64,388
I ordered a bunch of stuff from AE on August 11th and the last package arrived yesterday. I'm in Windsor.

I ordered a KZ ATE from Gearbest at the same time and am still waiting on it. I'm going to avoid Gearbest in the future and go with Ali.

I'm in the same boat. Ali takes about a month to Toronto and I'm still waiting for Gearbest after more than 36 days. I'll order the KZ stuff on Ali from now on.

Sep 9, 2016 at 10:16 PM Post #12,011 of 64,388
What I'm wondering, is why the zs3 is packaged so soberly. It's being sold at$20 but the ate and ed9 are packaged much more luxury. Without all that plastic it's of course better for the environment

All KZ products seemed to be now package in a standardized box format. The awkard triangular plastic box of ATE is also now changed to the same packaging as ZS3 and ATE(S).
Firstly the 'new' packaging is more compact and is good for those buying in bulk as they will take up less volumetric weight theoratically and as you say more enviroment friendly though i doubt that's what they were actually think about. 
More like economies of scale since you make everything the same except the prints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back