Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Aug 31, 2015 at 8:57 AM Post #6,091 of 63,884
  And now enjoy this, if anyone still remember it - KZ R1 at $1.98 with free shipping via China post from KZ Headset Official Flagship Store

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/KZ-R1-In-ear-headphones/1358152_32453101858.html

Brilliant find! Ordered 1 (will use it for sleep time listening) 
beerchug.gif

Aug 31, 2015 at 9:07 AM Post #6,092 of 63,884
The recommendations in the "Customers who viewed also viewed or bought" section though.
Not that headphone-related. Conclusion: either women also buy inexpensive headphones or males that look for inexpensive headphones also search/buy bras... either for their wives or for themselves. o.O

Aug 31, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #6,093 of 63,884
Did they really spell knowledge zenith as 'Konwledge zenith' in KZ R1??
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 31, 2015 at 11:56 AM Post #6,094 of 63,884
  Brilliant find! Ordered 1 (will use it for sleep time listening) 
beerchug.gif

Ordered 1 too.. hope the seller ships it... lol
tongue.gif

Aug 31, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #6,097 of 63,884
I hope you guys all understand that my intentions on this thread are to keep it open to EVERYONES opinions because they all matter. We share impressions on the products we have to help people decide what earphones they want.

In the same breath, we all have the option to listen to whoever we want on Head-Fi. There is no right and wrong in this hobby. It's a matter of personal taste.

I could jump on an ice cream forum and say that "chocolate ice cream is the best" and show how my own custom toppings make it even better. That's fine, and anyone who wants to listen to that or take it as gospel has the right to do that. What would be entirely wrong is dismissing/arguing with other people's opinions who are different than mine. We are here to discuss products and not people. The same philosophy applies to earphones.This isn't a hobby where we should take things to a personal level.

Think about it. I personally feel that the ED9 is the best earphone that KZ has released to date from what I've heard, so I share that based on the time I've spent listening to them as well as many other earohones. Some will agree with me on that. Now, just because I said that, it doesn't mean that all other stuff is worse. It doesn't give anyone the right to argue with me, dismiss my opinion and add the "rolleyes" imoji to it.That's insulting and not what Head-Fi stands for. Agree to disagree with me and explain why. I embrace those conversations. I'm not here to instigate, but rather defend the people who's opinions have been insulted and dismissed on this thread. It's not right.

I don't want to throw my weight around on here, but I write reviews and even do beta testing for some companies. If I didn't know what I was talking about I don't think I would have these opportunities. If you disagree with me I'm not going to take it personally, it goes with the turf. Just don't be rude and condescending while doing it. When that happens you aren't doing Head-Fi or yourself any favors.

I'm not here to pick on anyone or carry on. I want to represent KZ the way they should be, and not dismiss any of their products, or the people who like them.

We all like KZ, so rather than argue let's keep things positive. Share opinions and don't dismiss people. That's all I'm saying.

Cheers guys

Aug 31, 2015 at 2:44 PM Post #6,099 of 63,884
Hisoundfi..great post

This is me list of me fav KZ
1) ED9
2) ANV/ EDSE
3) R3
4) ED3 ...they don't get much love..lol
Massa Wokei was the guy who got me into KZ when I had my doubts about them. It was a great decision listening to him.

That was during the ED3, EDSE and Micro Ring days.

All of those are very decent. There's some KZ stuff that I've listened to for five minutes and said "nope, never again" because they sounded very mediocre. However, I've never regretted buying any KZ because for every "meh" pair there's two other models that punch WAY beyond their price tag.

Aug 31, 2015 at 2:50 PM Post #6,101 of 63,884
I hope you guys all understand that my intentions on this thread are to keep it open to EVERYONES opinions because they all matter. We share impressions on the products we have to help people decide what earphones they want.

In the same breath, we all have the option to listen to whoever we want on Head-Fi. There is no right and wrong in this hobby. It's a matter of personal taste.

I could jump on an ice cream forum and say that "chocolate ice cream is the best" and show how my own custom toppings make it even better. That's fine, and anyone who wants to listen to that or take it as gospel has the right to do that. What would be entirely wrong is dismissing/arguing with other people's opinions who are different than mine. We are here to discuss products and not people. The same philosophy applies to earphones.This isn't a hobby where we should take things to a personal level.

Think about it. I personally feel that the ED9 is the best earphone that KZ has released to date from what I've heard, so I share that based on the time I've spent listening to them as well as many other earohones. Some will agree with me on that. Now, just because I said that, it doesn't mean that all other stuff is worse. It doesn't give anyone the right to argue with me, dismiss my opinion and add the "rolleyes" imoji to it.That's insulting and not what Head-Fi stands for. Agree to disagree with me and explain why. I embrace those conversations. I'm not here to instigate, but rather defend the people who's opinions have been insulted and dismissed on this thread. It's not right.

I don't want to throw my weight around on here, but I write reviews and even do beta testing for some companies. If I didn't know what I was talking about I don't think I would have these opportunities. If you disagree with me I'm not going to take it personally, it goes with the turf. Just don't be rude and condescending while doing it. When that happens you aren't doing Head-Fi or yourself any favors.

I'm not here to pick on anyone or carry on. I want to represent KZ the way they should be, and not dismiss any of their products, or the people who like them.

We all like KZ, so rather than argue let's keep things positive. Share opinions and don't dismiss people. That's all I'm saying.

Cheers guys

Where can I find that ice cream forum brother??   ♫

Users who are viewing this thread

Back