Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Oct 5, 2017 at 12:41 PM Post #22,804 of 64,012
Hi,

I am going to order the zs6 soon. I heard that the stock cable isn't good enough. And I don't like the look of the upgraded braided cables ( it might be weird but aesthetics matters for me as I am going to use these in outside ) I was looking for a red plain cable on the internet but I couldn't one .

I already have a spare red cable ( without connectors though ) do you think I should go the diy ? Or is there someone who could make a custom one with a reasonnable price ( under $15 ) ?

Will these connector work ? https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/UE-p...lgo_pvid=2de5fb4c-4c92-4b08-8ee2-45ee2facb10b

Oct 5, 2017 at 12:50 PM Post #22,805 of 64,012
Hi,

I am going to order the zs6 soon. I heard that the stock cable isn't good enough. And I don't like the look of the upgraded braided cables ( it might be weird but aesthetics matters for me as I am going to use these in outside ) I was looking for a red plain cable on the internet but I couldn't one .

I already have a spare red cable ( without connectors though ) do you think I should go the diy ? Or is there someone who could make a custom one with a reasonnable price ( under $15 ) ?

Will these connector work ? https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/UE-p...lgo_pvid=2de5fb4c-4c92-4b08-8ee2-45ee2facb10b
From my understanding not all cables are bad. There are some which are faulty and others are just fine. You might want to get the zs6 delivered and if they sound fine then kudos as you just saved yourself 15 bucks.

Oct 5, 2017 at 1:04 PM Post #22,807 of 64,012
I can tell you for sure the factory ZS5 cable (black sheath covered wire) as well as both silver and gold after market KZ cables have memory wire.

That's pretty. :call_me:

Oct 5, 2017 at 1:11 PM Post #22,810 of 64,012
I always thought the LP3 sound was underrated. Are you going to compare these to any other Bluetooth?
I would like impressions, looking for a bt over ear set for the wife. :call_me:

Oct 5, 2017 at 2:05 PM Post #22,814 of 64,012
It's was a joke about these ZS6 being a "knockoff" of the $1200 CA Andromeda ... :triportsad:

At first I though I got the joke and reference, however then I looked it up and saw that it's $1099 which got me confused whether I what I thought you were referring to was actually what you were referring to.

Anyway, the green one should be here tomorrow or on Monday, so I'll finally see whether it differs any bit from the black (presumably) first (or at least early) batch model I measured.

DSC04405-small.JPG

Oct 5, 2017 at 2:18 PM Post #22,815 of 64,012
At first I though I got the joke and reference, however then I looked it up and saw that it's $1099 which got me confused whether I what I thought you were referring to was actually what you were referring to.

Anyway, the green one should be here tomorrow or on Monday, so I'll finally see whether it differs any bit from the black (presumably) first (or at least early) batch model I measured.

What if the measurements are the same, and some people just like it? That's possible as well... :call_me: but! I still think they will be different, that's my prediction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back