Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Dec 4, 2014 at 3:47 PM Post #1,696 of 64,232
  Whenever I search for KZ I get Tuna earphones in result. They look the same, but are they really?? I don't get this brand. Their product cost dirt cheap and people still praise 'em. Maybe I get 2-3 to gift to someone if they are really good as people claim. 

But seriously, what is this Tuna?

Just a rebranding of the name. Same earphones.

Dec 4, 2014 at 7:08 PM Post #1,699 of 64,232
*whisper* The Micro Ring is awesome and not to be missed *end whisper*

Even more awesome than the ES and EDSE?
eek.gif

Dec 4, 2014 at 11:56 PM Post #1,702 of 64,232
Dec 5, 2014 at 1:12 AM Post #1,703 of 64,232

I suggest you stay away from the GR unless you are guaranteed they have the holes, which is unlikely.

yes I did read about the 'whole' hole thing, I thought of asking the seller before buying, let's see and still for others I can thing, 

Micro rings are equally intriguing.

Dec 5, 2014 at 7:39 AM Post #1,704 of 64,232
What are good aftermarket ear pieces for edse because I lost one of the stock one came with and in the edse but I lost one of them and I am using the spare ones but one is bigger then the other one and it feels wierd lol

Dec 5, 2014 at 8:10 AM Post #1,705 of 64,232
Hello, new member/long-time lurker here!
I discovered KZ from this thread, and succumbed to the low prices.. I have the EDSE, ED2, ES, DT3 and GR :D Unfortunately my GR didn't have holes in the tuning ports, and they sounded quite bad.

One thing I noticed (not sure if this has been mentioned before) is that while the ED2 and EDSE look exactly the same, my pairs were completely different soundwise. One of them was recessed in everything except for upper-mids in an unpleasant way, while the other one (presumably the EDSE) was much more balanced, definitely setting new standards for cheap earphones (both build quality and SQ.

I really like the DT3. It's very warm but doesn't have the recessed mids most low-end earphones suffer from. There is a surprising amount of sub-bass, considerably more than my 1964Ears V8 in quantity, but mid-bass is just as present if not more. There is a lot driver flex though, where minor fit adjustments would result in changes in sound. I guess this is the only thing that's preventing me from ordering five more DT3s :p

Dec 5, 2014 at 9:14 AM Post #1,706 of 64,232
Hello!
Can somebody please confirm whether this store is authentic? Prices so good!!

http://m.aliexpress.com/getSellerInfo.htm?adminSeq=220865603&productId=1987244299

Dec 5, 2014 at 10:31 AM Post #1,708 of 64,232
A lot of member from this thread have bought from this store ....no worries ...cheers

Thanks!!

I've pretty much read through this thread. Cheers to you and hisoundfi for long term follow up in this thread. You guys are awesome. On my way to order an EDSE : ) 
lol another 'Coming Soon' added in my inventory (See my signature) xD

EDIT: Aw yeah, ordered EDSE for just $7, with FREE EMS SHIPPING!!!  Wow, I mean, this is just awesome. How do they even do it lol

Dec 5, 2014 at 10:52 AM Post #1,710 of 64,232
@EISENbricher

Welcome to KZ FAMILY...WOOT WOOT...u r doin well....muahahahahaha

Edited...the EMS in me buying experience with this store...does not apply....sorry to burst your bubble but they do arrive in about 3 weeks time...

Thanks for the welcom, I'm humbled :3  and... nice gif lol

Oho... that might be the catch. Well still I'm pretty content with this considering the prices they offer. As long as they offer a tracking number and I keep knowing status of my shipment's location, no worries. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back