Klipsch X10i as replacement for Super.fi 5 Pro ?
Apr 25, 2011 at 12:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ReiszRie

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, i've owned a pair of Super.fi 5 Pro for about 3 years now and i'm looking to get myself a replacement in-ear monitors, my main qualm with the Super.fi 5 Pro is its comfort, it gets painful, the weight bogs me down, its difficult to get the earphones in and out of my ears but i absolutely love how it sounds... i've been looking at the Klipsch X10i for quite sometime now but i have not been able to really audition them for an extended period of time... thus i'll like to find out from you guys here whether you'd associate the Klipsch X10i's sound signature with UE Super.fi 5 Pro's and whether you find their audio quality & fidelity to be comparable.

Thanks! 

Apr 25, 2011 at 3:42 AM Post #2 of 4
quality and fidelity will be better with x10 and the comfort is supposedly the best available i have the klipsch s3 which use the same tips and they are genuinly ace.

you may be initially dissapointed by the lack of kick in the lows compared to the 5 pro but you will adjust and they will be excellent for you.

Apr 25, 2011 at 8:35 PM Post #4 of 4
I'm leaning more towards the Klipsch due to its amazing comfort and ease of use, i'm just worried i might end up not liking the sound signature as i'm so accustomed to the SF5 Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back