Klipsch X10, Etymotic HF5, Sony XBA-20 or Shure SE215?
Aug 22, 2013 at 6:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Aleatoire

New Head-Fier
Hi there, I'm after some new in-ears and I'm wanting some opinions on the choices listed in the title. They're all a similar price on Amazon so it's really down to preference. Which would you go with and why?

Thanks for your help.

Edit: Also, can anyone confirm the reliability of ebestpurchase as the Amazon seller? The X10's seem obscenely cheap and I've just finished reading a thread on fake X10's. I would assume it's okay based on the sellers reviews and the fact that they are on Amazon but you can never be too sure. Especially for that price.

Aug 22, 2013 at 9:34 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Hi there, I'm after some new in-ears and I'm wanting some opinions on the choices listed in the title. They're all a similar price on Amazon so it's really down to preference. Which would you go with and why?

Thanks for your help.

Edit: Also, can anyone confirm the reliability of ebestpurchase as the Amazon seller? The X10's seem obscenely cheap and I've just finished reading a thread on fake X10's. I would assume it's okay based on the sellers reviews and the fact that they are on Amazon but you can never be too sure. Especially for that price.

The X10 is only around $100 so they are a good deal.  If you worry about 3rd party sellers, then buy from one that said "Fullfillment by Amazon".  Sound wise I can't comment on the other 3, but based on what I have read, the X10 or the HF5 will be your best bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back