Klipsch sale @ half price
Nov 18, 2008 at 9:31 PM Post #62 of 159
so I'm gonna have to pick up some x10's. My gf is going to get them for my bday and christmas gift.

I'm stoked for the superior comfort and quality compared to the sf5p.

Nov 19, 2008 at 2:55 AM Post #64 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott549 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
X5 here: Image X5

yea i saw that page long time ago but i just couldnt find the add to cart bottom
confused_face.gif

Nov 19, 2008 at 8:10 PM Post #66 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by misterDX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
AMY, will they be sold out anytime soon before the coupon deadline? thanks

I have no way of knowing for sure. I don't anticipate running out, but you never know.

If you want to send me an email (amy.unger@klipsch.com) with your intention of purchase, I can make sure you are taken care of.

Thanks!

Nov 20, 2008 at 12:51 PM Post #68 of 159
i just jumped on board for a pair of x10. couldn't pass on the half off sale. now i just have to wait for the mail obsessively. the fact that i only live a few hours from indy makes this wait all the more excruciating.

Nov 20, 2008 at 1:22 PM Post #70 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonathanjong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Erm...where's the coupon code? And how does one order X5s? Maybe I'll fe bale to find it after some sleep and caffeine...

Go back to the first page of the thread.

Nov 20, 2008 at 4:38 PM Post #72 of 159
Does anyone have both Custom-3 and X10? I have Custom-3 and I like them a lot. I have been considering getting X10 given the price and I would guess X10s will be much easier to use. But is there a significant difference in SQ or sound signature?

Nov 20, 2008 at 4:42 PM Post #73 of 159
I bought a pair of X10s from amazon for $210 about a week ago. I liked them so much a bought a second pair from Klipsch with this great deal. Too bad I couldn't get both at this price.

Nov 20, 2008 at 4:53 PM Post #74 of 159
Just ordered the x10. I hope they work well with the Sansa Fuze I should be getting this Friday.

Edit: Just for kicks I also bought the Sennheiser CX-400 from Newegg for 20 bucks just now. I am curious to see how they compare.

Nov 20, 2008 at 5:17 PM Post #75 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by visia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone have both Custom-3 and X10? I have Custom-3 and I like them a lot. I have been considering getting X10 given the price and I would guess X10s will be much easier to use. But is there a significant difference in SQ or sound signature?

I am interested too. I've seen Amazon.com reviews from owners of both, who like both. But they have a very different sound sig, from what I gather. Mine (Custom 3s) are on the way, and at $150, a great price. But I really am interested to hear the difference. There are some here who have had both (Chris, aka cn11), but he really didn't like the Custom 3s, and does like the X10s a lot. Same with a few others. I guess only listening will provide the answer. Now, if they would only get here.

Also, with the announcement of the long-awaited Westone 3s coming out in late November, and the hub-bub over the Senn IE7/IE8s, the Custom 3s have lost some lustre in the over-the-ear IEM category, it would seem. Of course, $150 vs. $299-$399 (cost of Senns and Westone 3s) is a major difference. Looking forward to trying the Custom 3s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back