Klipsch S4 tips and monster lil jamz tips
Sep 22, 2011 at 3:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

markali88

New Head-Fier
Hey guys. I've got a really question about the klipsch s4 tips.

I got a monster lil jamz headphones for free recently but, bought the supertips for em and i've gotta say they are pretty uncomfortable for extended periods of use.. I tried out the klipsch S4 tips and they were really really comfy with excellent seal(my ear canals are ridiculously tiny,). My friend has an extra pair. I just wanted to know if there is anything wrong with using the klipsch S4 tips on a monster lil jamz headphones?. The tips themselves seem to stretch a bit more to fit the monster cuz of the difference in size of the cylindrical region of the headphones.
Can that cause the tips to eventually tear?
Is there anything else that can go wrong with using the klipsch tips on the monster headphones?

Sorry for the newbie question guys i'm new to  ear canal phones.
I will admit the sound from the monster is not that great, but again u can't argue with free now can u.

For ordinary listening at home i usually use the sennheiser HD238 or my 4 year old Bose triport AE(Yes i'm guilty of owning a bose, it was a present) 

Any help would be appreciated fellas 

Sep 22, 2011 at 8:03 AM Post #2 of 3
We often substitute tips that seem to produce a better fit or better sound. The Sony Hybrid tips are recommended often. I have to really stretch the Sony tips to fit on several of my IEMs. No harm in doing so and if they eventually tear you can get more.

Sep 23, 2011 at 7:10 PM Post #3 of 3
That's great news then. I get a perfect seal with the klipsch mediums and they are super comfy. I considered getting the Sony Hybrids but after using the klipsch tips i honestly don't think i'll find anything better for my ear canals because the fit is near perfect.

Thanks alot man.
Any idea where i can get some medium sized klipsch tips for purchase?
I checked their website and there isn't a buy option or i'm overlooking it.

http://www.klipsch.com/oval-ear-tips-medium

Users who are viewing this thread

Back