Klipsch S4 + FiiO E6 + iPhone 4s
Jan 31, 2012 at 7:52 PM Post #6 of 6
Hi!

I have that combo and I must say that the iPhone 4S benefits quite well from the FiiO E6 amp.

The Klipsch S4, despite its low price, is a very good pair of earbuds. 

I was actually thinking though about getting a pair of headphones... Future Shop has the Shure 750 DJs on sale; I don't listen at all to hip hop music, but I came to understand that they perform quite remarkably on different styles.

I would say that if you don't want to spend to much money, stick with your S4, they'll offer you a more than decent performance! But the E6 is almost mandatory with the iPhone 4S, which has a deceiving audio quality... I went from the Cowon S9 to the iPhone 4S and came close to ask for refund... But the 4S has so much more to offer than music that I couldn't get rid of it!

That said, I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about the Shure 750 DJs... Would it be a good idea to try them with the iPhone 4S combined to the FiiO E6? Should I expect a noticeable improvement from the Klipsch S4?

I mainly listen to some good old rock (Pink Floyd, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Deep Purple), indie (Arctic Monkeys, Julian Lynch, Tame Impala, Decemberists), folk-indie (Beirut, Hawk & Hacksaw), folk (Corries, Dubliners, Barde), malian-blues (Tinariwen, Diabaté & Touré) and blues (Hugh Laurie,....)...
Any comments? Suggestions?

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back