Klipsch High End Over Ear-your input appreciated
Aug 29, 2017 at 9:34 PM Post #347 of 1,468
IMG_1413.jpg
IMG_1413.jpg
IMG_1414.jpg
IMG_1415.jpg

Aug 29, 2017 at 11:49 PM Post #353 of 1,468
Wow, I am hugely impressed with the ones in the first picture, I absolutely can not wait to get to try these out. They are so pretty. the other 2 look really good mind you, but the "black and bronze" color scheme really works well with the design and just shouts premium.

Aug 30, 2017 at 1:17 AM Post #354 of 1,468
Looking really good! If they sound as sexy as they look, I am in :D

Aug 30, 2017 at 10:06 AM Post #356 of 1,468
It's gorgeous, but it does seem a little excessive. How much would a case like that add to the overall cost of the headphone?

Aug 30, 2017 at 10:33 AM Post #357 of 1,468
I am one that wouldn't care if the headphones came in a plain cardboard box. Ditch the beautiful wood box and include a balanced cable instead. Or shave some cost by going to a more economical box.

Make that beautiful presentation box an option.

But I will say it does look great, though!

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2017 at 10:47 AM Post #359 of 1,468
I am one that wouldn't care if the headphones came in a plain cardboard box. Ditch the beautiful wood box and include a balanced cable instead. Or shave some cost by going to a more economical box.

Make that beautiful presentation box an option.

Yeah, but you are a part of a very small percentage. They are not putting it in a nice box for most people here, most of us just want the headphones. But when most people go to a store and buy something like a 1k pair of headphones, that is a luxury good, they expect the packaging to be premium as well. We audiophiles are who they are making them for, but without the mass consumer market, they could never hope to sell enough to make them a viable product. So, you can't look at it like that, they are already pricing these well under what any other maker would charge for the same headphone, there have to be some concessions made for mass market appeal, and good packaging is one of them. Personally, I like the box, but even if I didn't, I wouldn't mind them including it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back