Klipsch headphone registration and free gel tips
Feb 11, 2009 at 3:03 PM Post #17 of 27
just an update i just got my freetips
thanks to klipsch, thanks amy
btw, i noticed, the tips are translucent white instead of grey and are a little softer than the grey ones, the grey are stiffer and keeps shape better
with this tips, i sometimes lose seal

Feb 11, 2009 at 5:06 PM Post #18 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by furstrated /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just an update i just got my freetips
thanks to klipsch, thanks amy
btw, i noticed, the tips are translucent white instead of grey and are a little softer than the grey ones, the grey are stiffer and keeps shape better
with this tips, i sometimes lose seal

Just wondering, are the gray tips the ones that come with the Custom series or is it different?

I have the Klipsch X5 and they have the translucent white tips. From pictures, the Custom series has a black tip.

Feb 12, 2009 at 11:00 PM Post #20 of 27
Frustrated, you're in Philippines and now you got your gel tips already. I, here in the US, am still waiting
frown.gif

Feb 18, 2009 at 5:15 AM Post #21 of 27
Just an update, I received my two pairs of large single gel tips for my X5. Took a little over a month, but it is worth the wait (registered them around New Years). Now, I can have gel tips on my X5 and SCL4 at the same time.

Feb 18, 2009 at 12:16 PM Post #22 of 27
I received my tips for the X5 yesterday, they are grey not the translucent ones that I received with the X5 originally, they offer a nice colour contrast to the X5s. I hope when they become available we can choose what colours, sizes etc rather than have a pack containing sizes you will never use.

Thanks to Amy for sorting this out for me, many thanks.

Mar 14, 2009 at 6:03 PM Post #26 of 27
happy_face1.gif
Hi Amy.After your assistance with getting registered,I received my free tips two weeks later.Thank you. I'm another person waiting for the new tips to become available,hopefully,in an assortment pack.These custom 3s are banging...
wink_face.gif

Mar 24, 2009 at 1:16 PM Post #27 of 27
Thanks all for your patience! If anyone is still waiting an extraordinary amount of time for the registration ear tips, please send me a note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back