Klipsch headphone registration and free gel tips
Feb 2, 2009 at 5:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

furstrated

Head-Fier
i've got my custom-3 for about a month now and registered it as soon as i got it.
however, i have yet to receive the free gel tips which i indicated in the form as the medium dual flanged
my problem is those are the only gel tips that i get a good seal from and the tips included with my custom3 got slightly lose where the stem locks on to it and as a result i lost one tip, the right one. since they only include one set of each in the box, i am now depending on the free tips to be able to use my custom-3. the problem is i dont know if they sent it or whether its is coming or not.
i hope it comes sooner rather than later

Feb 3, 2009 at 2:45 PM Post #5 of 27
Registered my X5s between Christmas and New year and no sign of mine. Am a bit concerned as I cannot even buy replacements if I wanted to as they don't seem to sell them, which is both puzzling and concerning.

Feb 3, 2009 at 6:25 PM Post #8 of 27
We do send out a batch every month or so. If you have waited longer than that, please send me an email with your address and the size you need, and I will look into it.

Thank you!
Amy
amy.unger@klipsch.com

Feb 4, 2009 at 12:42 AM Post #10 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by jhoff80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any update on buying more yet? The last updates on that other thread were like a year old, is it just not going to happen?

x2

I eagerly await the time when the Klipsch tips can be bought as accessories :|

Feb 5, 2009 at 4:36 AM Post #12 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
that happened to me too, i accidental ordered the wrong size, so emailed them to say so and thy just sent an additionaly set of the ones i asked for.

but i ont really like the klipsch tips, shure olives are much better on them i find

IMHO olives are ok for me, but it eats some of the highs
i have gone trhrough every tip i have that will fit the stem including the new ety slider
the best sound seems to me is from the stock gels, a little more shimmer at the top end
the olives loses a bit of high, enhancing the fast decay
moreso with the slider
i havent tried complies
anybody wanna send a coupla small complies my way for testing hehehe

btw thanks amy for the attention
i hope to get mine soon, im using olives right now for the meantime, and i miss the highs of the gel tips

Feb 6, 2009 at 9:54 PM Post #13 of 27
Well,
I registered for my three pairs (2 custom 3 and one x10) long long time ago, but I NEVER got any from Klipsch.
I tried to email Amy last week but no reply yet. I can't help thinking Klipsch has decided to ignore me. I don't really need the free gels cause I still have the stock gels anyways.

Feb 6, 2009 at 11:44 PM Post #15 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by yakuzaph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well,
I registered for my three pairs (2 custom 3 and one x10) long long time ago, but I NEVER got any from Klipsch.
I tried to email Amy last week but no reply yet. I can't help thinking Klipsch has decided to ignore me. I don't really need the free gels cause I still have the stock gels anyways.

Call customer service, but usually Amy is very good about getting back to you.

1-800-KLIPSCH (1-800-554-7724)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back