Kinera Hand Painted TWS
Sep 30, 2020 at 7:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

jmwant

1000+ Head-Fier
Kinera has always been lauded for their iems designs and implementation of the hand painter process in their high-end/mid-range products.They are in the development process of their latest TWS, which will also be hand-painted. Aesthetics aside, they are asking for your advice on what features could be added to this TWS. Better battery life, multi drivers, noise cancellation; it can be anything. Drop your comments below to let them know what features do you expect in a TWS. Also, they're giving away 2 pairs of the hand painted TWS. Head over to Kinera's official website to Participate.

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:51 AM Post #2 of 5
Do u have any pics?

I have the Kinera Freya and Kinera Tyr and the general impression of Kinera products in the forums is that some of their products are hit or miss sound wise, though they do look very beautiful.

I think some factors are very important for a TWS, including:
- fit, comfort
- waterproofing
- battery life
- bluetooth connectivity (good range and good signal strength)
- tuning (more drivers does not mean better sound sometimes, as there may be coherency or cross over problems)
- a charging case would be good to have
- support various bluetooth codex like aptX, apTX HD, LDAC
- ANC is a plus minus for me

U can ask for more advise in the TWS thread, maybe they can help: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/going-fully-wireless-iems-too-soon-or-are-we-there-yet.861024/

Sep 30, 2020 at 1:28 PM Post #3 of 5
Do u have any pics?

I have the Kinera Freya and Kinera Tyr and the general impression of Kinera products in the forums is that some of their products are hit or miss sound wise, though they do look very beautiful.

I think some factors are very important for a TWS, including:
- fit, comfort
- waterproofing
- battery life
- bluetooth connectivity (good range and good signal strength)
- tuning (more drivers does not mean better sound sometimes, as there may be coherency or cross over problems)
- a charging case would be good to have
- support various bluetooth codex like aptX, apTX HD, LDAC
- ANC is a plus minus for me

U can ask for more advise in the TWS thread, maybe they can help: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/going-fully-wireless-iems-too-soon-or-are-we-there-yet.861024/

Haven't got any pic yet, maybe I can provide one tomorrow.

Thanks for the suggestions. aptX HD and LDAC is must for me too.

About the thread you mentioned, it looks pretty dead. Can you please mention some appropriate threads?

Sep 30, 2020 at 8:53 PM Post #4 of 5
Haven't got any pic yet, maybe I can provide one tomorrow.

Thanks for the suggestions. aptX HD and LDAC is must for me too.

About the thread you mentioned, it looks pretty dead. Can you please mention some appropriate threads?

The TWS headfi thread is not a dead thread for sure, please go check the latest post, it moves very fast, almost every hour there's someone posting there.

Oct 1, 2020 at 7:59 PM Post #5 of 5
The TWS headfi thread is not a dead thread for sure, please go check the latest post, it moves very fast, almost every hour there's someone posting there.
Here's the pic!

Attachments

• mmexport1601505204950_edited.jpeg
    mmexport1601505204950_edited.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back