Dec 9, 2022 at 8:30 PM Post #16 of 45
DSC_0028.jpegqewter53.jpeg

DSC_0031.jpegqtewretr.jpeg

DSC_0046.jpegqwr.jpeg

DSC_0047.jpegsdas.jpeg

Dec 9, 2022 at 8:41 PM Post #17 of 45
Last edited:
Dec 9, 2022 at 8:45 PM Post #18 of 45
Last ones till each has an individual review!
DSC_0066.jpegqetwe.jpeg
DSC_0077.jpegqwrqeteyer.jpeg

Dec 9, 2022 at 10:22 PM Post #19 of 45
Well, starting off a new company (so to speak) gives us an idea of two almost complementary IEMs. Both doing their jobs slightly different, where the Evoke is the total hybrid sound, and the Allure has that cohesive thing going on. Though both are on the warm side of the street, yet they choose them to be such a middle of the road style of warmth, I can’t see anyone as having any issue with it.
This killboom is your company?

Dec 10, 2022 at 2:05 AM Post #20 of 45
🤑 Lol, I wish, no it’s Linsoul’s or at least an offshoot of their technology with the Elixir, then they have the Evoke which as far as I can tell is NEW and very much a winner. As far as signatures go I probably like the Evoke the best, but only due to gravitating towards Hybrids in recent months.....also because it’s new! Lol

There will be many that simply choose the Allure due to it’s value, being 1/2 price of the Elixir, and basically the same! Also it’s incredible sounding really! Just a new start-up, and I wish them the best! They........ KiiBOOM are starting-off a new company!

This killboom is your company?

Dec 10, 2022 at 2:42 AM Post #22 of 45
Dec 10, 2022 at 4:15 AM Post #23 of 45
KiiBoom did trow me off from buying when I noticed keyboards on their site. But a offbrand copy of good IEMs doesn't hurt the wallet, build quality is nice?

Dec 10, 2022 at 5:50 AM Post #24 of 45
KiiBoom did trow me off from buying when I noticed keyboards on their site. But a offbrand copy of good IEMs doesn't hurt the wallet, build quality is nice?
Well, the IEM market itself is incredibly crowded, finding other user groups like PC folks offer maybe a separate untapped avenue in which to promote product. I know nothing about keyboards, but it seems at the price the Allure and Evoke go for, they would be successful? If anything this new company (KiiBOOM) has solid audiophile technology and can maybe enlighten a new user group? Also maybe expanding out to offer desktop amps and full-size headphones...possibly at a future date?

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2022 at 7:08 PM Post #25 of 45
But if so which model is the Evoke?
That I can not say and know but these types of practice is not rare but basically common. It can be good or bad for consumer as companies can sometimes bump up pricing because of branding but in some cases they price it lower when the company is trying to expand their offerings.

Dec 10, 2022 at 7:18 PM Post #26 of 45
That’s just the thing, the Evoke is a new product it seems, not a renamed offering?
That I can not say and know but these types of practice is not rare but basically common. It can be good or bad for consumer as companies can sometimes bump up pricing because of branding but in some cases they price it lower when the company is trying to expand their offerings.

Dec 10, 2022 at 9:09 PM Post #27 of 45
Well, the IEM market itself is incredibly crowded, finding other user groups like PC folks offer maybe a separate untapped avenue in which to promote product. I know nothing about keyboards, but it seems at the price the Allure and Evoke go for, they would be successful? If anything this new company (KiiBOOM) has solid audiophile technology and can maybe enlighten a new user group? Also maybe expanding out to offer desktop amps and full-size headphones...possibly at a future date?

Their brand story is interesting. It sounds like they started with gamer keyboards but intend to expand into a number of different markets, audiophile gear being one of them. Are these sets rebrands? Hard to say. Does it matter if they sound really good? Nope.

I get the impression that case two is what applies to Kiiboom. Looks like they’re positioning these as a loss leader (assuming they’re good.)

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2022 at 8:36 PM Post #28 of 45
Dec 13, 2022 at 6:46 AM Post #30 of 45
Excellent review as usual, Evoke looks promising ,,,
Thank-you. It really didn’t hit me till I started the side-by-sides. Meaning I knew it was good, not perfect but really well tuned, then when in direct comparisons...... it was surprisingly natural sounding, in contrast to the others. That and big performing/sounding.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back