KiiBOOM Evoke and Allure Universal IEMs
Dec 9, 2022 at 1:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 45

Redcarmoose

Headphoneus Supremus

KiiBOOM Evoke

https://www.kiiboom.com/products/kiiboom-evoke

The Evoke is a hybrid in-ear monitor designed using the combinations of a single dynamic driver for bass, a full range balanced armature driver for mids, and a micro tweeter balanced armature for the upper trebles.

DSC_0025.jpegsdga.jpeg
DSC_0029.jpegsdqgr.jpeg
DSC_0046.jpegqaqaq.jpeg
DSC_0075.jpegqwe.jpeg
KiiBOOM.jpeg
DSC_0015.jpegqwef.jpeg
DSC_0018.jpeg123.jpeg

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2022 at 1:13 AM Post #2 of 45
Psychedelic art unboxing experience!
Are_You_Experienced_-_US_cover-edit.jpg

DSC_0002.jpeg12.jpeg
DSC_0006.jpegqwrwe.jpeg
DSC_0008.jpeg1`4.jpeg
DSC_0009.jpegseg.jpeg
DSC_0011.jpegqewr.jpeg
DSC_0013.jpeg1234.jpeg

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2022 at 1:20 AM Post #3 of 45
What can I say?

Both arrived today! The Evoke............hands down one of the best balanced and preforming (per $ spent) Hybrid units of the year. A DD, a mids-treble BA and a tweeter BA. If I was ever going to do a collaboration this would be what it would be like. Full-on fit, full-on sound value, full-on build quality..........done, done, done.

Amazing! Now I think this is an off-shoot of Linsoul THIEAUDIO being KiiBoom, as they already had my e-mail? The format of the web-site is identical to Linsoul? Plus the clincher is the other IEM I was sent is identical to the Linsoul THIEAUDIO Elixir, only it's 1/2 the price!

Allure
https://www.kiiboom.com/collections/in-ear-monitors/products/kiiboom-allure

KiiBOOM Allure​

A Single Driver with the Sound of Twenty... The Allure was designed with a minimalistic approach towards maximizing the full potential of a single driver in-ear

DSC_0050.jpegqwweterw.jpeg

DSC_0060.jpegqwewqrew.jpeg

Note just how close it is to the Elixir, only 1/2 the price, and a different cable.
DSC_0049.jpegqwre.jpeg

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2022 at 2:26 AM Post #4 of 45
DSC_0014.jpg1212.jpg

If you're wondering what's in the box........well not much. KiiBOOM is putting all the effort into the IEM, sound, fit, finishing.......as it should be. I love it! Though maybe a set of wide-bore tips would be nice........especially for the young-ones who may not have a large selection of ear-tips?

Dec 9, 2022 at 4:52 AM Post #5 of 45
DSC_0028.jpeg12.jpeg
DSC_0012.jpegwin.jpeg
DSC_0027.jpegqwte.jpeg
Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 5.12.13 PM.png

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2022 at 8:37 AM Post #6 of 45
What can I say?

Both arrived today! The Evoke............hands down one of the best balanced and preforming (per $ spent) Hybrid units of the year. A DD, a mids-treble BA and a tweeter BA. If I was ever going to do a collaboration this would be what it would be like. Full-on fit, full-on sound value, full-on build quality..........done, done, done.

Amazing! Now I think this is an off-shoot of Linsoul THIEAUDIO being KiiBoom already had my e-mail? The format of the web-site is identical to Linsoul? Plus the clincher is the other IEM I was sent is identical to the Linsoul THIEAUDIO Elixir, only it's 1/2 the price!

Allure
https://www.kiiboom.com/collections/in-ear-monitors/products/kiiboom-allure

KiiBOOM Allure​

A Single Driver with the Sound of Twenty... The Allure was designed with a minimalistic approach towards maximizing the full potential of a single driver in-ear​

DSC_0060.jpegqwewqrew.jpeg
Note just how close it is to the Elixir, only 1/2 the price, and a different cable.
DSC_0049.jpegqwre.jpeg
Would you say they also sound (more or less) exactly like the ThieAudio Elixir?

I've had the feeling or even hope as well that they're basically a cheaper subbrand of Linsoul/ThieAudio.

Dec 9, 2022 at 8:54 AM Post #7 of 45
Would you say they also sound (more or less) exactly like the ThieAudio Elixir?

I've had the feeling or even hope as well that they're basically a cheaper subbrand of Linsoul/ThieAudio.
I would say the Allure is exactly like the Elixir, if not better? I mean I did back to backs today, as I was curious......and after two cable swaps on the same song at the same volume, yep everything was identical, yet the vocals sounded slightly clearer for a second, which (let me tell you) is slightly confusing. So I will say simply it’s all good, and the Allure is maybe a hair better than the Elixir. But I still have to do two more things......1) burn-in, and 2) use the included cable. I haven’t used the included cable yet.

But after burn-in the Allure could maybe even become the superior IEM, or of course exactly the same. But it was a very wild experience having everything be the same, then the vocals come forward slightly with better detail?

Hope this helps?

I will get pictures up soon of the included cable, and I haven’t done cable comparisons between the Elixir and Allure. The included cable is different maybe? Maybe they think the Allure cable is even better, but it IS very different than the one that comes with the Elixir?

Also I wish I knew if the Evoke was a renamed THIEAUDIO IEM, and which one? I have never seen exactly this configuration, maybe it’s new?

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2022 at 2:41 PM Post #8 of 45
Allure seems like a very good bargain, if I were in the market for something under 100$ I would have given it a go.

Dec 9, 2022 at 2:45 PM Post #9 of 45
I would say the Allure is exactly like the Elixir, if not better? I mean I did back to backs today, as I was curious......and after two cable swaps on the same song at the same volume, yep everything was identical, yet the vocals sounded slightly clearer for a second, which (let me tell you) is slightly confusing. So I will say simply it’s all good, and the Allure is maybe a hair better than the Elixir. But I still have to do two more things......1) burn-in, and 2) use the included cable. I haven’t used the included cable yet.

But after burn-in the Allure could maybe even become the superior IEM, or of course exactly the same. But it was a very wild experience having everything be the same, then the vocals come forward slightly with better detail?

Hope this helps?

I will get pictures up soon of the included cable, and I haven’t done cable comparisons between the Elixir and Allure. The included cable is different maybe? Maybe they think the Allure cable is even better, but it IS very different than the one that comes with the Elixir?

Also I wish I knew if the Evoke was a renamed THIEAUDIO IEM, and which one? I have never seen exactly this configuration, maybe it’s new?
Yes this helps quite a bit, thanks.

I was wondering the same thing about the Evoke. It basically looks like another ThieAudio IEM, they must at least be using the same manufacturer, if not more.

Have you heard the Aful Performer5? This might be a good alternative/comparison with the Evoke…

Dec 9, 2022 at 3:51 PM Post #10 of 45
Yes this helps quite a bit, thanks.

I was wondering the same thing about the Evoke. It basically looks like another ThieAudio IEM, they must at least be using the same manufacturer, if not more.

Have you heard the Aful Performer5? This might be a good alternative/comparison with the Evoke…
Yes, the Awful would be a great comparison and totally pertinent side by side. Though I don’t have that at this time. I will be doing a few other comparisons to try and ascertain value, though.

Dec 9, 2022 at 3:55 PM Post #11 of 45
Allure seems like a very good bargain, if I were in the market for something under 100$ I would have given it a go.
Well, starting off a new company (so to speak) gives us an idea of two almost complementary IEMs. Both doing their jobs slightly different, where the Evoke is the total hybrid sound, and the Allure has that cohesive thing going on. Though both are on the warm side of the street, yet they choose them to be such a middle of the road style of warmth, I can’t see anyone as having any issue with it.

Dec 9, 2022 at 6:46 PM Post #12 of 45
DSC_0024.jpegqwr.jpeg

Dec 9, 2022 at 7:14 PM Post #13 of 45
The cable ends a fascination in that it being so "coil-able"........even in battle with the ISN G4, different tips had to be used as the included cable somehow has an edge of brightness that's hard to mess with? One of the nicest included cables to cross my desk this year!

DSC_0059.jpeg245.jpeg
DSC_0060.jpeg12536.jpeg
DSC_0063.jpegqwe.jpeg
DSC_0092.jpegaqwa.jpeg

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2022 at 7:56 PM Post #14 of 45
DSC_0089.jpegqwrqereytruyt.jpeg
DSC_0090.jpegqrwt.jpeg

Dec 9, 2022 at 8:01 PM Post #15 of 45
The included Allure cable.........note it's never so polite as this first picture. Normally like the last picture! :)
DSC_0054.jpegqwerewter.jpeg
DSC_0016.jpeg21431.jpeg
DSC_0020.jpegqwet.jpeg

DSC_0083.jpeg124.jpeg

DSC_0022.jpegqweew.jpeg
DSC_0023.jpegqwertytre.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back