Kicking off 2016 with a Toronto / GTA meet on Saturday January 30th
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2016 at 10:21 AM Post #122 of 138
Hi Zida,

I put up a collage at the impressions thread that Pavel setup.  JrHam (Jerry)  also put up a nicer set

cheers,
Ray

Feb 16, 2016 at 5:59 AM Post #123 of 138
When is this kind of a thing happening again??

Regards

Feb 16, 2016 at 4:56 PM Post #124 of 138
These generally happen whenever someone wants to host a meet.

That being said, these used to be an annual thing at best, though FallenAngel has been gracious enough to host more frequently recently.
If you want to see one happen sooner, the best way would be to host one yourself.
It's not too complicated, though it is some work.
Another thing to keep in mind is that as long as the venue allows for it, the longer we go without a meet, the more people seem to show up.
I'd probably wait half a year before hosting or expecting another person to host a meet. 

Feb 16, 2016 at 8:29 PM Post #125 of 138
  These generally happen whenever someone wants to host a meet.

That being said, these used to be an annual thing at best, though FallenAngel has been gracious enough to host more frequently recently.
If you want to see one happen sooner, the best way would be to host one yourself.
It's not too complicated, though it is some work.
Another thing to keep in mind is that as long as the venue allows for it, the longer we go without a meet, the more people seem to show up.
I'd probably wait half a year before hosting or expecting another person to host a meet. 

Nah, I'm thinking of hosting again at the beginning of summer and keeping these to 3-4 times a year if possible. :)

Feb 16, 2016 at 9:16 PM Post #126 of 138

Nah, I'm thinking of hosting again at the beginning of summer and keeping these to 3-4 times a year if possible. :)

Gah!  You're crazy man!
How are we supposed to buy enough gear to keep up?  You'll drain our wallets dry!

On a serious note, thanks in advance if you are hosting so soon.  It's always good meeting the gang.

Feb 20, 2016 at 8:42 PM Post #127 of 138
Awesome!

I am looking forward to it. I am actually from India, here for my studies.

I never thought i would ever attend one of these! AWESOME!!

Regards

Feb 21, 2016 at 8:31 PM Post #128 of 138

I fully support that, Pavel. I would come to everyone if I can make them all.
Meets are such a great way to broaden your sound tastes and drink fine scotch!!:)

Feb 24, 2016 at 9:22 PM Post #130 of 138
I fully support that, Pavel. I would come to everyone if I can make them all.
Meets are such a great way to broaden your sound tastes and drink fine scotch!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Gah!  You're crazy man!
How are we supposed to buy enough gear to keep up?  You'll drain our wallets dry!

On a serious note, thanks in advance if you are hosting so soon.  It's always good meeting the gang.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/799534/gta-spring-2016-meet

Yeah, that's whats up! :)

Aug 25, 2016 at 4:16 PM Post #132 of 138
Not sure if we are are due another meet, but I'd be more than happy to join.

For those interested, I have sold my SR200 (sad, but I actually prefer my own Magnum v4s) and JVC HA-EX850 (Great value for IEM, just didn't really fit my ears that well), got the Pulse Infinity (not sure if I will bring to meet as this thing is notoriously easy to break, but sounds great), Tralucent 1P2, and SE535.

Oct 10, 2016 at 8:05 PM Post #133 of 138
Hello all. Just wanted to let you guys know that I will be attending TAVES for both Saturday oct 29th and Sunday oct 30th.
Gonna be pervading those headphone kiosks like nobody's business. :)
Really anxious to try out the B&W P 9's.
Anyhow, hope you guys can make it out.

--Nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back