Keyboard-Fi
Apr 4, 2013 at 11:29 AM Post #1,186 of 2,079
It's probably the more is better marketing strategy. Most manufacturers don't want to be seen as "removing" features.
That said my parents bought a small lenovo desktop recently and it included a wireless tkl keyboard. Scissor switches as well, not shabby for an included keyboard.

Apr 4, 2013 at 12:22 PM Post #1,187 of 2,079
Quote:
It's probably the more is better marketing strategy. Most manufacturers don't want to be seen as "removing" features.
That said my parents bought a small lenovo desktop recently and it included a wireless tkl keyboard. Scissor switches as well, not shabby for an included keyboard.

Not bad at all....Well, until recently the Thinkpads used to have the best keyboards around, I still have one, and the feel is amazing for a laptop. Until apple came around and screwed everyone with their chicklet style keyboard, so others too had to follow in order to make competing products. I hate to see lenovo going for the chicklet style keyboards in the new models.

Apr 4, 2013 at 2:33 PM Post #1,189 of 2,079
I actually use the number pad whenever I'm entering more than 2 numbers. I find it much more useful than using the set of numbers along the top...

Apr 4, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #1,190 of 2,079
Quote:
Not bad at all....Well, until recently the Thinkpads used to have the best keyboards around, I still have one, and the feel is amazing for a laptop. Until apple came around and screwed everyone with their chicklet style keyboard, so others too had to follow in order to make competing products. I hate to see lenovo going for the chicklet style keyboards in the new models.

I love how the Thinkpad keyboards feel when typing on them.  Really enjoy the one I own for personal use and my work laptop.  

Apr 4, 2013 at 3:29 PM Post #1,191 of 2,079
Quote:
I actually use the number pad whenever I'm entering more than 2 numbers. I find it much more useful than using the set of numbers along the top...

Same, but I rarely have to type more than two numbers outside of reports and spreadsheets. That's why my 60% is on the top of my desk your old Ducky is on the pull out keyboard drawer.

Apr 6, 2013 at 4:17 PM Post #1,192 of 2,079
For laptop, I love the ThinkPad design (original from IBM, Lenovo modified a bit but still fine).
For desktop, lots of choices, using Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Stealth now but thinking of looking for new name.

May 16, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #1,196 of 2,079
I fell in love with my Reds. I can't stand anything else anymore. It is simply a pleasure to type on.

My Logitech G5 is dead. I need a new mouse, the most ergonomic gaming mouse available. Is there a Mouse-fi, too?
beerchug.gif

May 16, 2013 at 9:31 PM Post #1,197 of 2,079
Quote:
I fell in love with my Reds. I can't stand anything else anymore. It is simply a pleasure to type on.

My Logitech G5 is dead. I need a new mouse, the most ergonomic gaming mouse available. Is there a Mouse-fi, too?
beerchug.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/627598/pc-enthusiast-fi-pc-gaming-parts-overclocking/1800#post_9443092

Try these guys. The G400 is one of the recommendations I hear a lot around the net. I think there's this "perfect sensor guide" on a forum somewhere. (overclockers?)

May 17, 2013 at 12:21 AM Post #1,200 of 2,079
So I got a modded QFR, and am trading my ducky for a purr with reds. Gonna get a separate tk pad and some toxic keys from a Gb for them. Also, need like 15 more red stems if any one has some to spare, as well as I'm getting some 40a-l orings and bought some Korean 55g springs for the Reds... : ultra light red FTW! Now to wait till they come in... :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back