Keyboard-Fi
Nov 27, 2010 at 2:10 AM Post #211 of 2,079
if best buy gets this keyboard GG I'm buying it for cheap and comparing it with my filco black switches which is super b for gaming imo. but the macroing feature+mech keyboard is a win for me but not needed for a game like starcraft 2 I might buy it test it and return it if I don't like it I'll see if i can post a review here XD.

Nov 27, 2010 at 3:31 AM Post #216 of 2,079

Quote:
I want one of these with blues so bad. It was a limited run, hopefully there will be more. Instant purchase.

I have blues in my Das Keyboard but I use exclusively my Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless with browns, because fullsize boards suck and Das' electronics aren't exactly praiseworthy.

Das ain't that bad.  I just don't like the glossy fingerprint magnet surface.  Too bad you missed out.  Here's mine:

Nov 27, 2010 at 1:27 PM Post #218 of 2,079
/agreed XD but I am the kind of person that researches the hell out of everything I purchase/ before I do something lmao. So I try not to be like those guys haha, I also work in geek squad and which has been my first and only job ever.
Quote:
Quote:
lol why can't I work at best buy and be a member of head-fi ???? I just purchased jh3a+jh16.... I am 20 years old I'm not making a career of best buy... LMAO

The people there are not very knowledgeable, to say the least. 

Nov 27, 2010 at 1:35 PM Post #219 of 2,079

Quote:
/agreed XD but I am the kind of person that researches the hell out of everything I purchase/ before I do something lmao. So I try not to be like those guys haha, I also work in geek squad and which has been my first and only job ever.
Quote:
Quote:
lol why can't I work at best buy and be a member of head-fi ???? I just purchased jh3a+jh16.... I am 20 years old I'm not making a career of best buy... LMAO

The people there are not very knowledgeable, to say the least. 

Me too about the researching thing. That's how I found this website. Geek Squad? What a joke...no offense to you, just the policies, such as charging around $100 for a hard drive swap. -.-
I just think it is sad that I, at 15, know more about Best Buy's products than their sales staff. 

Nov 27, 2010 at 4:48 PM Post #223 of 2,079

Quote:
What keyboard to get for under $80? Christmas gift for me, BTW. 

I was thinking Razer Black Widow. I know Blues are not ideal for gaming but won't they be a 100% improvement over my PoS spillproof keyboard? I mean a mechanical for $80, what a deal!

A pair of refurbished M's from eBay - is there any other logical answer?  :D  The sound is music to my ears!

Actually, they don't ever break (just clean every 5-10 years) so just get one and save yourself $40 for pizza and beer.

Best part is, you can use it for self defense...

Nov 27, 2010 at 11:48 PM Post #224 of 2,079

Quote:
Quote:
What keyboard to get for under $80? Christmas gift for me, BTW. 

I was thinking Razer Black Widow. I know Blues are not ideal for gaming but won't they be a 100% improvement over my PoS spillproof keyboard? I mean a mechanical for $80, what a deal!

A pair of refurbished M's from eBay - is there any other logical answer?  :D  The sound is music to my ears!

Actually, they don't ever break (just clean every 5-10 years) so just get one and save yourself $40 for pizza and beer.

Best part is, you can use it for self defense...

Hmm, good idea. Is a USB Model M too much to ask for? XD
Does it have NKRO? Macros? Superfluous lights? No? Oh okay.
But seriously, are buckling springs alright for gaming and typing? 

I am 15, so no beer. Just gin and tonic. What? Do you think I am five years old?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back