Kennerton ODIN, MAGISTER, VALI, Magni, Gjallarhorn, Rögnir, Thridi, Wodan, Thekk, and Thror Discussion.
Feb 2, 2021 at 9:49 AM Post #4,396 of 10,023

Hi all again.

On the subject of walls, and the creation of Anglo-Saxon distributors of the Kennerton brand, our English friends do not remain inactive (in front of the wall under construction of the future Kennerton distributor in New York City). :beyersmile:
Indeed, the very britsh wall of the English is already built, in the very English city of Birmingham: photos to support ... :)

21020203550723553817241583.jpg

Kennerton Headphones are now available at Hifonix UK. Birmingham audiophiles, musicians and music lovers, you are welcome!

Source: https://fr-fr.facebook.com/KennertonAudioEquipment/

Feb 2, 2021 at 12:52 PM Post #4,397 of 10,023
OK lets put it all together.... previous hints:
brick wall+mortar= brick and mortar store.... the drum roll please...
Kennerton and Audio46 in NYC will be teaming up-
the first brick and mortar store in North America to be an authorized Kennerton Audio Dealer
you heard it here first... :wink:

Sadly, our hopes of a "Dark Knight" themed Kennerton headphone have been collectively dashed.

Still, it's an idea that we can keep in view for future consideration, no? :wink:

In any case, it's great for brand awareness - Kennerton deserves to be recognized. This is good news, indeed! :)

Feb 2, 2021 at 1:29 PM Post #4,398 of 10,023
Good news indeed! With gotham city distribution, I will not rule out Kennerton products with names such as “jokir” and “riddlir”...

Feb 2, 2021 at 1:40 PM Post #4,399 of 10,023
Good news indeed! With gotham city distribution, I will not rule out Kennerton products with names such as “jokir” and “riddlir”...
Don't forget the Pëngin, the Catrwöman, and the Gördan.

Feb 2, 2021 at 2:17 PM Post #4,400 of 10,023
Don't forget the Pëngin, the Catrwöman, and the Gördan.
I think an appropriate name for a Kennerton h/p amplifier, should one appear, would be the “Komissionir”...

Feb 2, 2021 at 2:20 PM Post #4,401 of 10,023
Can one of you guys recommend me a nice cable for Kennerton Gjallahorn. I need one terminated in 3.5 that is 6 to 9 feet long

Feb 2, 2021 at 2:42 PM Post #4,402 of 10,023
Hi, after I sold my Vali I missed being a member of the Kennerton family. I am glad to let you know that I am back in the family. I am the proud owner of the Kennerton Gjallahorn GH 50
What is your opinion of the GH50? I just purchased an LSA HP2 and am looking forward to listening to it. It is based off of the Gjallahorn however I have not heard either. I purchased going by opinions, I will soon found out if it is truly as good as people are claiming. Let me know what your thoughts are on the GH50 in comparison to other phones you may have. Thanks

Feb 2, 2021 at 2:44 PM Post #4,403 of 10,023
What is your opinion of the GH50? I just purchased an LSA HP2 and am looking forward to listening to it. It is based off of the Gjallahorn however I have not heard either. I purchased going by opinions, I will soon found out if it is truly as good as people are claiming. Let me know what your thoughts are on the GH50 in comparison to other phones you may have. Thanks
I didn't have the chance to listen to it because I don't have an adapter for the cable, I just bought one but I didn't get it yet. I will let you know when I have the chance to give it a listen

Feb 2, 2021 at 4:08 PM Post #4,404 of 10,023
Make sure the seal on ears is tight - browse the forum on helpful tips and what some owners did the w/ LSA HP2 and how they too also did JM mod easily and liked the headphone even more after mod

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2021 at 4:46 PM Post #4,405 of 10,023
I've put about 15 to 20 hours on my LSA HP-2 so far and to me they still sound about the same as they did after the first listen which isn't a bad thing. I think the bass has a touch more impact but other than that it's pretty much the same. I know they say give them around 100 hours to sound the best so I'm looking forward to the difference and comparing my notes from now to what I hear then.

I've compared them to my Arya and AP2000ti which are 2 of my favorites and to me the HP-2 is more detailed than both and I like the tonality more as well. Of course, the Arya has a larger soundstage but the HP-2 has one of the better ones I've heard for a closed headphone and is wider with a better 3D presentation than the AP2000ti. I'm really impressed with how this headphone sounds and it truly is one of the cleanest and most detailed I've heard. I know people always say they hear things they've never heard and while I have to some extent what really impresses me is hearing more detail out of different sounds, like more snap from a high hat or the detail in a vocal and even the voices from a crowd in a live recording because these are things I haven't heard from my other headphones.

Feb 2, 2021 at 5:27 PM Post #4,406 of 10,023
Which ZMF pads? I've got Ori pads on mine and they stay on no problem.
I also tried the Ori pads. Mine move around a bit, hence the comment about maybe using double sided tape. I use mine at work, so they get shuffled around quite a bit. I just feel like it doesn’t take much force to have a pad come off (even though it hasn’t happened). They definitely fit my ears better and improve the comfort.

Feb 3, 2021 at 4:45 AM Post #4,407 of 10,023
OK lets put it all together.... previous hints:
brick wall+mortar= brick and mortar store.... the drum roll please...
Kennerton and Audio46 in NYC will be teaming up-
the first brick and mortar store in North America to be an authorized Kennerton Audio Dealer
you heard it here first... :wink:

11418255.jpg

Come to think of it, it's pretty incredible news: Kennerton's establishment to the United States: After having invested in Moscow (in Russia), Kennerton has just invested in New York, with the creation of an official distributor in this major city of the United States.

In Russia, there is a rivalry between the "big" city of Moscow (the capital) and the "small" city of St Petersburg (provincial) , and there were many skeptical Kennertons in the Russian Federation; so Kennerton established in the capital of the Russian Federation is a great recognition of the brand in this country.

And now Kennerton established in the most emblematic city of the United States; unimaginable until a while ago; the intensive lobbying of John Massaria, the N°1 Kennerton brand fan for the entire American zone, has paid off to get this Russian headphones brand recognized in this country. :)

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2021 at 6:39 AM Post #4,409 of 10,023
some new limited Wodan's have been added:
1612432033968.png

Wow the teak is gorgeous!!!! It’s an important type of wood in where I live, since it’s considered to be “termites-proof” :relaxed:

Feb 4, 2021 at 11:53 AM Post #4,410 of 10,023
Wow the teak is gorgeous!!!! It’s an important type of wood in where I live, since it’s considered to be “termites-proof” :relaxed:
For me, Kennerton's bubinga-clad headphones are some of the prettiest in the world, the Wodan here included.

In fact, one of my all-time top headphones, aesthetics and looks-wise, is the Thror Bubinga -

1612457605066.png

That's an absolute beauty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back