Kennerton ODIN, MAGISTER, VALI, Magni, Gjallarhorn, Rögnir, Thridi, Wodan, Thekk, and Thror Discussion.
Mar 16, 2024 at 6:36 AM Post #9,916 of 10,023
Mar 16, 2024 at 6:47 AM Post #9,917 of 10,023
...I've already tested it -- it's just gonna be a beast!
You think they'll release a new model? I was told it's going to take a long time before it's released.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2024 at 7:17 AM Post #9,918 of 10,023
You think they'll release a new one model? I was told it's going to take a long time before it's released.
I listened to THREE of the new prototypes. Two of them should be announced soon (maybe it'll be at the next hifi show and I'll share it here), and the third one -- later. All three models will be from the top tier of the Kennerton. All three will be on different drivers (different diaphragms).

Two of these models I'm personally very interested in, I'll probably buy this if I don't go broke.

Mar 16, 2024 at 9:36 AM Post #9,919 of 10,023
I listened to THREE of the new prototypes. Two of them should be announced soon (maybe it'll be at the next hifi show and I'll share it here), and the third one -- later. All three models will be from the top tier of the Kennerton. All three will be on different drivers (different diaphragms).

Two of these models I'm personally very interested in, I'll probably buy this if I don't go broke.
Wallet in pain as i listen to music, just gotta coast the line between broke and saving lol

Mar 16, 2024 at 9:48 AM Post #9,920 of 10,023

I was told the Odin heritage is also considered a top model, it's cheap because it has a big con - it's very heavy due to steel drivers.
Let's see if they release any new models in the show, I was told it's a long time away, but we can always hope.

Mar 16, 2024 at 10:15 AM Post #9,921 of 10,023
I was told the Odin heritage is also considered a top model, it's cheap because it has a big con - it's very heavy due to steel drivers.
Let's see if they release any new models in the show, I was told it's a long time away, but we can always hope.
I have the LCD-XC, those are great to train neck muscles lol

Mar 16, 2024 at 10:29 AM Post #9,922 of 10,023
it's cheap because it has a big con - it's very heavy due to steel drivers
I personally liked the heaviness. it's not the heaviness of the Audeze headphones, for example. i found the Odin's heaviness to be noble :D

Mar 16, 2024 at 10:30 AM Post #9,923 of 10,023
Yeah, I have a pair of JM Audio Editions XTC with African Blackwood earcups with the density of uranium that are giving me a good neck workout. Much more than Rognir Planars.

Mar 17, 2024 at 5:09 AM Post #9,925 of 10,023
Mar 29, 2024 at 12:26 PM Post #9,927 of 10,023
I've been using the Rognir Planar for 2 years, since then I've heard several totl headphones, but the Rognir Planar ecl-03 is still the world champion with the ear cushions... nothing else can beat this speaker-like sound, energy, impact, texture and musicality.with the highest enjoyment factor.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2024 at 7:21 PM Post #9,928 of 10,023
I'm surprised the Magni never took off. I've been taking it to work with me for years now. It's such a sweet, euphonic tone, with decent soundstage and resolution. For portable over-ears, they're so easy to love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back