Ke$ha, this passes for music these days?
Jan 13, 2010 at 5:17 AM Post #62 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3602 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In that case, I can say the Beatles, Metallica and Eagles are all utter garbage, and their music offends me, so be it, I don't care. Would you like this to go on?

Of course you may go on. This is a discussion board. Your personal opinion doesn't require scientific justification. You are free to feel how you want. If I say I don't like brussel sprouts or that they are utter garbage, it doesn't have to be based upon their iron content or color or any other reasoning other than my personal taste. It also isn't inciting mass reasonless hatred of brussel sprouts, or a reflection on other members of the wild cabbage family. Anyone and everyone is free to disagree or disregard.

In fact, I disagree with you on the Beatles and the Eagles, but Metallica . . dare I say it . . sux

Expressing your opinion on a public forum is like a box of chocolates . . . . .

Jan 13, 2010 at 5:22 AM Post #63 of 63
I downloaded Tik Tok,its probably the first mp3 I have downloaded in a few months,I have been listening to just about complete FLAC.

256 kbps Tik Tok if that makes any difference
smily_headphones1.gif

Coming to the point why I downloaded this track,note its not on my portable rig.

The track is a hit with my wife, wanted something to jump to on weekend when I'am sitting home doing nothing but drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back