KB EAR Audio impressions thread
Jul 9, 2021 at 7:01 AM Post #1,831 of 2,441
Who knows what's this?
Will you think about Lark when it first comes into your sight?

10 units DD+BA hybrids new flagship earphones!
Estimated to be released at the end of this month! šŸ„³

1700 (1).jpg
Dammit Wendi, I was already thinking of getting the Aurora and now you start teasing us with this...
I'm going to need to start budgeting for this pair as well if is like a Lark on steroids :ksc75smile:

Jul 9, 2021 at 11:44 AM Post #1,832 of 2,441
Jul 9, 2021 at 9:26 PM Post #1,834 of 2,441
Dammit Wendi, I was already thinking of getting the Aurora and now you start teasing us with this...
I'm going to need to start budgeting for this pair as well if is like a Lark on steroids :ksc75smile:
Damm it. Shouldn't I tell you the Aurora may be released at the beginning of next month? Now you know the news... :ksc75smile:

Jul 10, 2021 at 2:40 AM Post #1,836 of 2,441
The 2021 China Beijing International Headphone EXPO :ksc75smile:
Where is the KBEAR Aurora?
How do you feel about the customized Starlight?

13.jpg
12-1.jpg
6.jpg
Customized Starlight.png
The Aurora look unfortunately large to me, but the faceplate is interesting. I absolutely love the bi-color starlights, as I've always been a fan of that aesthetic. I do think they'd look super cool with a similar shredded carbon fiber faceplate, but with the red and blue metallic foil embedded in the resin instead of the gold. Maybe with a bit of colored finer metallic flake as well to give a stronger coloration under different lighting effects? I'd love to see an alternate tuning for them, but I'm not really in a position to buy them right now as it is, so I'll just sit back and patiently wait for developments.

Jul 14, 2021 at 5:24 PM Post #1,840 of 2,441
I heard the Aurora will be available in August...

Aurora 1.jpg
If it is released in August then I might just get it for my birthday :grin:

Jul 15, 2021 at 1:37 PM Post #1,842 of 2,441
Got my Neons :)
The Neons with a 30Ī© impedance adapter is remarkably good! Very close to the Etymotic sound with greater pinna gain compensation than the stock Neons.

@WendyLi Maybe an upgraded version of the Neon with 45Ī© impedance? :wink:

One advantage of the stock tuning of the Neons is that it doesnā€™t really get shouty, but I think itā€™s a bit less exciting too.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2021 at 4:17 PM Post #1,843 of 2,441
I heard the Aurora will be available in August...

Aurora 1.jpg
Tuning chart plz!:deadhorse::L3000:
Yesterday, I was comparing Believe vs Moondrop Aria and I found Believe was a bit too "chilled" compared to Aria.
I hope Aurora is a bit warmer than Believe, which may be the Aria beater.

Jul 16, 2021 at 3:34 AM Post #1,844 of 2,441
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back