Kansas City Meetup......
Sep 17, 2005 at 6:32 AM Post #61 of 65
Actually the school has a projector that we could prolly use without a problem. It's not HD by any means but hey!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for getting the sources in guys, I was really starting to worry! Here I'm thinking we'll have all this music and nice cans, but nothing to feed them!
eek.gif
Thanks soo much! I feel lower on the food chain now, most of my gear has disappeared...but I'll bring my 225's and Gilmore Lite, and my Ety's if you wanna try them. I've got a cooler coming with cold pop for us, but so far no food arrangements have been made. Maybe we could order some pizzas or go grab a bite afterwards, there's a couple decent joints up there that we can stop to eat. Also, another thing I didn't think about was a camera...I didn't think about grabbing one, so if you guys want some pictures feel free.

See ya tomorrow!
biggrin.gif

Sep 18, 2005 at 3:02 AM Post #62 of 65
Andrew,

Thanks for having us today. Let us know if you buy any new cans. You can listen to my Beyers and Senns again if you want.

See you next time.

Sep 19, 2005 at 4:01 AM Post #64 of 65
Ah, not a problem at all guys. I had a great time, and I got to hear the 3 big phones I most wanted to audition AND I got to hear the Dac1!
biggrin.gif

Bill, I spent an hour or two today looking for some DT880's and I took some time to read Ryan's 6moons review of them! Your job here is done!
smily_headphones1.gif

Be sure to let me know the next time you guys want to get together. I think a 'mini-meet' at someone's house would be awesome! Next on my list is a solid 2-channel speaker system for my room and I sure could use some ideas.

See ya next time.

Sep 19, 2005 at 4:31 AM Post #65 of 65
Guys,

Today I swapped out all 6 Sylvania preamp tubes with some Telefunken 12AX7's in the old Fisher X-100-C amp that we were messing with yesterday. Wow!

Andrew, I hope you get and enjoy the Beyers.

BK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back