K-pop, J-pop suggestions!
Aug 11, 2021 at 6:15 PM Post #961 of 3,783
been all over the new ep and this, it's a BOP :fire: also iu's recent lp has been really good too (although i could skip tracks 4 and maybe 8, not a fan of the traditional ballads...)

:O :O
To each their own of course, but her 8th track (My Sea) is a frigging masterpiece! Granted, it's slow, but damn what a song. Composition, music, instrumentation, her voice, everything is just amazing. Lyrics are super sad. Song makes me cry every time, lol.

Love the choreo of this song! Ever since the album dropped, I thought this was the best song!

This probably won't interest anyone else that much. But in this new reaction video, Taeyeon and her clothing, makeup and hair stylists offer some commentary/insights on some of the details and aesthetic choices in her new "Weekend" music video. There are English subs on this, btw, which can be enabled with the CC button.

At one point in the video they refer to something called "Amazing Saturday", which is a weekly variety/game show that showcases the food/cuisine from different markets in Korea, and also involves music and fashion. Participants on the show apparently have to compete in various games to get the opportunity to sample the food.

Amazing Saturday Official YouTube Channel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DoReMi_Market

Taeyeon, the queen. I love watching reaction videos, especially those by the artists themselves! Amazing Saturday is a great show. Taeyeon is one of the hosts currently :)

Written and composed by our own "rabbit leader", JiU (chorus written by Yoohyeon). It's a great song!

Aug 13, 2021 at 12:34 AM Post #965 of 3,783

Aug 19, 2021 at 3:18 AM Post #971 of 3,783
Red Velvet has also dropped their new mini Queendom. Most of the clips sound pretty good!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back