JVC's new flagship DX2000?
Nov 29, 2014 at 1:27 PM Post #151 of 202
Oh hi Frank welcome man Welcome :3 see those two headphones... I shall own them both one of these days q.q 

You have GOT to try these.......I got the DX-1000 about three weeks ago and think it's my second best phone behind the HE-6........the bass is incredible out of vintage amps.

Dec 1, 2014 at 7:17 AM Post #152 of 202
Totally agree. I absolutely loved my DX1000/Cary SLI-80 pairing. Yes, it was a bit colored, but it made great sounding music.

Dec 18, 2014 at 4:16 PM Post #156 of 202
can anyone do a comparison to audeze lcd2

The LCD-2 is a better sounding headphone. My DX-1000s are similar in sound to the HD-650s, with more detailed bass. The LCD-2 has even better bass. Neither headphone is anywhere close to the HD800 properly amped

The main problem with the DX-1000 was that they were not durable and JVC provided little support to fix them. Moreover, JVC did not keep any inventory of spare parts to fix even minor problems. For that reason, I would not buy another pair of JVC "flagships" again, no matter how good they supposedly sound.

Dec 18, 2014 at 4:31 PM Post #157 of 202
The LCD-2 is a better sounding headphone. My DX-1000s are similar in sound to the HD-650s, with more detailed bass. The LCD-2 has even better bass. Neither headphone is anywhere close to the HD800 properly amped

The main problem with the DX-1000 was that they were not durable and JVC provided little support to fix them. Moreover, JVC did not keep any inventory of spare parts to fix even minor problems. For that reason, I would not buy another pair of JVC "flagships" again, no matter how good they supposedly sound.

thanks i guess u saved me some cash

Jan 9, 2015 at 2:19 PM Post #159 of 202
This may have already been mentioned, but I was looking on the internet to find a place to buy these, and came across Globalmediapro.com. In the description of the headphones is the line:

"...Copper-coating yoke and the top plate in the driver realizes distorted sound."

Gotta love this (likely) bad translation! 
wink.gif

Jan 15, 2015 at 7:00 AM Post #160 of 202
This may have already been mentioned, but I was looking on the internet to find a place to buy these, and came across Globalmediapro.com. In the description of the headphones is the line:

"...Copper-coating yoke and the top plate in the driver realizes distorted sound."

Gotta love this (likely) bad translation!  :wink:

They have very bad after sale service. Pretty much non existence. I received mine damage and they didn't want to know about it.

Jan 15, 2015 at 6:08 PM Post #161 of 202
They have very bad after sale service. Pretty much non existence. I received mine damage and they didn't want to know about it.

By the bye, what happened after all? Did you get compensated for the damaged item?

Jan 15, 2015 at 6:12 PM Post #162 of 202

By the bye, what happened after all? Did you get compensated for the damaged item?

I ended up making a claim through FedEx, but FedEx reps are waiting for assistance and reply from Globalmediapro.com
Last email I got from FedEx reps is Globalmediapro.com isn't responding at all. So I haven't been compensated for the damaged. FedEx stated they not rejecting the claim it just Globalmediapro.com is preventing them from finalizing the claim process.

Jan 16, 2015 at 11:04 AM Post #164 of 202
I ended up making a claim through FedEx, but FedEx reps are waiting for assistance and reply from Globalmediapro.com
Last email I got from FedEx reps is Globalmediapro.com isn't responding at all. So I haven't been compensated for the damaged. FedEx stated they not rejecting the claim it just Globalmediapro.com is preventing them from finalizing the claim process.

Thanks for posting this. I was on the fence about buying from them and you have steered me away. Anyone know of other places to buy these in the US? That's unfortunately the only place I see with them when I search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back