JVC new top tier Wooden IEM : JVC HA FX 1100
Jan 22, 2017 at 2:46 PM Post #556 of 663
Spinfits now have a double flange tip called cp220

I'd like to try these but can't find them. Do you know of an (English-language) site?

Jan 23, 2017 at 2:10 PM Post #559 of 663
I'm on the fence choosing between fx750, fx850 or fw03. Anyone who owns the fw03 here? Or any more impressions on them. 

If you're strongly considering the fx750...shoot me an offer. I just have to listen to them now because someone wanted a comparison with my LZ-A4, but depending on how I feel about them, I would also be happy if someone else can get more ear time with them.

Very rich in mids and the highs sound just right :wink: and this is without any mod!

Jan 28, 2017 at 7:33 AM Post #561 of 663
Can someone propose me a European site where i can buy them?

Or if you have one in mint condition we can talk buying them.

Thanks

Jan 29, 2017 at 12:39 AM Post #562 of 663
Update on the SpinFits for anyone curious. I grabbed a pair of the wider stem version, which they call "normal" and they're tight on the stem but I think it's a nice secure fit.

I got size small, which allows me to get a really deep fit. They tame the bass a bit and isolate extremely well, probably on par with my Comply tips. The added benefit of not having to clean them or throw them away is awesome. I wear mine with cables going over my ears and wow the fit is secure. These things will never fall out again.

Definitely recommend the SpinFits.

edit: I take that back, they don't tame the bass with deep insertion. But that's okay, I love bass.

Feb 1, 2017 at 11:07 AM Post #563 of 663
Update on the SpinFits for anyone curious. I grabbed a pair of the wider stem version, which they call "normal" and they're tight on the stem but I think it's a nice secure fit.

I got size small, which allows me to get a really deep fit. They tame the bass a bit and isolate extremely well, probably on par with my Comply tips. The added benefit of not having to clean them or throw them away is awesome. I wear mine with cables going over my ears and wow the fit is secure. These things will never fall out again.

Definitely recommend the SpinFits.

edit: I take that back, they don't tame the bass with deep insertion. But that's okay, I love bass.

Do you have a link to these??

Feb 5, 2017 at 11:59 PM Post #566 of 663
does anyone know where to buy the foam tips that come with the jvc fx1200s and maybe other woodie series? I really like them but I got the fx1200 used and they seemed to be a bit worn off. The tips also play very well with my lz a4s.

Feb 6, 2017 at 2:02 AM Post #567 of 663
  does anyone know where to buy the foam tips that come with the jvc fx1200s and maybe other woodie series? I really like them but I got the fx1200 used and they seemed to be a bit worn off. The tips also play very well with my lz a4s.

Comply has a tool ("shop your earphone") that you can use to find tips that are compatible with JVC buds; they don't have the FX1100 listed though. The highest Woodie they have is the 750. If they all come with the same tips (Like the spiral dots) then I suppose they would work with the FX1100. For the FX750 they list the Sport 400, Variety Pack 400, Comfort 400, and Isolation 400

None of them look like JVC's foam tips to me. I've found JVC's tips at a website:

S size JD9185-000A $2.31
M size JD9186-000A $2.31

But I don't know if that's a legitimate website. It's not an official JVC website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back