JVC HA-FXZ 100/200
Feb 21, 2013 at 7:10 AM Post #2,596 of 3,271
Quote:

I wouldn't over look the C&C BH, its the best portable amp I've heard and the only one I've heard that actually improves detail which you just don't get from an amp.  Clarity is top-notch along with imaging and separation but my favorite aspect is the added space to the soundstage even without using the Sound Field switch.  Not trying to hype them up but that's how good it is imo as well do a lot of others so you might want to checkout the C&C BH thread in the portable amp section.

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll check out the thread.  

Feb 21, 2013 at 1:55 PM Post #2,600 of 3,271
The BH is indeed an diamond in the rough. The thing is, now that head-fi's got wind of it, and everyone's hopping on board, they're flying off shelves lol. Pollychen can barely keep up :p

Feb 21, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #2,601 of 3,271
Quote:
The BH is indeed an diamond in the rough. The thing is, now that head-fi's got wind of it, and everyone's hopping on board, they're flying off shelves lol. Pollychen can barely keep up :p

might have to jump on that train as well... although I have a galaxy note II as a source, pretty sure there is no LOD for it and am unsure of how to go about other connections to bypass the GNII's preamp 

Feb 21, 2013 at 11:44 PM Post #2,605 of 3,271
Hey mochill! I just downloaded noozxoide onto my tab2. Now I just have to figure out how to use it lol. As far as neutron is concerned, do you feel it is much better than poweramp or the stock player?

Edit: figured out nooz. Pretty cool.all right :)

Feb 22, 2013 at 1:34 AM Post #2,608 of 3,271
Any day now... any day!

Feb 22, 2013 at 5:53 AM Post #2,609 of 3,271
Djvkool what hapened to the tdk ma600, did it improve with more burn in ?

Not to the level that I expected, it is still a good, technically proficient IEM, its just that I prefer brighter treble, and it doesn't give me any of that.

I'm keeping it for another month, and if I still can't bond with it, then I will be selling it.

Would you be interested in buying mochill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back