JVC HA-FXZ 100/200
Feb 20, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #2,581 of 3,271
Quote:

confused_face_2.gif
 I don't mean to sound rude, but on what grounds do you come up to this conclusion? Considering you own neither (from your sig). I've paired my FXZ200s with the BH with great results.

I think he was kidding.  

Feb 20, 2013 at 11:48 PM Post #2,583 of 3,271
Quote:

confused_face_2.gif
 I don't mean to sound rude, but on what grounds do you come up to this conclusion? Considering you own neither (from your sig). I've paired my FXZ200s with the BH with great results.

I was joking, and I have edited my post to make that clear. Sorry about that!

What I really meant is that from what I have read, both the fxz100 and the C&C seem awesome, and I am envious
smile.gif

Feb 21, 2013 at 12:16 AM Post #2,584 of 3,271
Quote:
Quote:

confused_face_2.gif

I was joking, and I have edited my post to make that clear. Sorry about that!

What I really meant is that from what I have read, both the fxz100 and the C&C seem awesome, and I am envious
smile.gif

Ahaha. My apologies, then.
I have some form of e-spergers; sarcasm flys way over my head when presented to me in text form. 
CARRY ON! 
beerchug.gif

Feb 21, 2013 at 12:50 AM Post #2,585 of 3,271
Quote:

Ahaha. My apologies, then.
I have some form of e-spergers; sarcasm flys way over my head when presented to me in text form. 
CARRY ON! 
beerchug.gif

No worries - this isn't the first time that text form has bit me in the sarcastic butt lol!

Feb 21, 2013 at 4:34 AM Post #2,590 of 3,271
Feb 21, 2013 at 4:46 AM Post #2,591 of 3,271
I haven't got them yet but I can't wait to hear them through the Colorfly C3 pair with the C&C BH amp, talk about amazing SQ.

Also I have quite a few players like Cowon, Sony ,Sansa and Philips and the GoGear Muse which is they're top one from '11 actually sounds nice.  With the C&C BH and SM3 they sound very good with a bit of warmth and a nice full sound with a better than average soundstage which the BH just make even better though I don't put the Sound Field on because the soundstage is wide without it and the SF switch makes it sound artificial imo.  I think the FXZ100 will pair nicely with the Muse also as it has clean and impactful bass that the Kelton will eat up I'm guessing.

Feb 21, 2013 at 6:07 AM Post #2,593 of 3,271
Quote:
Thanks for the responses guys.  I am looking at either the Glacier or JDS C5.  

I wouldn't over look the C&C BH, its the best portable amp I've heard and the only one I've heard that actually improves detail which you just don't get from an amp.  Clarity is top-notch along with imaging and separation but my favorite aspect is the added space to the soundstage even without using the Sound Field switch.  Not trying to hype them up but that's how good it is imo as well do a lot of others so you might want to checkout the C&C BH thread in the portable amp section.

Feb 21, 2013 at 6:11 AM Post #2,594 of 3,271
Yes, I can vouch for the C&C BH amp, probably the best $100 I've spend on this hobby to date. Good investment! Takes all my sources and improves them.

Feb 21, 2013 at 6:44 AM Post #2,595 of 3,271
I run my 200s through the Audioengine D1 DAC/Amp from which I've read is somewhat of a neutral sound from the dac.. it sounds amazing and the mid is given a little push forward 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back