JVC HA-FX800?
Dec 11, 2012 at 3:28 PM Post #17 of 41
Well I just want to know if they fixed the mid range on it. If it's still recessed then its a no go. That was my main issue with them. If the mids were in line with the treble and bass then I would be able to listen to them with a bit more volume without the recession kicking in :wink:. The treble and bass get way out of whack when you turn it up much at all. Listening to them at very low volumes though was superb but not enough volume for my general listening. More like volume for sleeping to lol.

Dec 11, 2012 at 4:45 PM Post #18 of 41
Quote:
Well I just want to know if they fixed the mid range on it. If it's still recessed then its a no go. That was my main issue with them. If the mids were in line with the treble and bass then I would be able to listen to them with a bit more volume without the recession kicking in :wink:. The treble and bass get way out of whack when you turn it up much at all. Listening to them at very low volumes though was superb but not enough volume for my general listening. More like volume for sleeping to lol.

I remember reading that the main difference is the highs are more refined.
The mid range was mentioned so I'm not sure.

Feb 1, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #22 of 41
Subscribed. I'm an FX700 owner and still love them. Hope the 800 will be an improvement to justify such an astronomic price.

Feb 2, 2013 at 12:43 AM Post #23 of 41
Quote:
Hello folks I was just digging around and found this. Not sure if it's true but would be very nice. I'd hope if it is true they would really fix the issues on the current FX700 (too prominent treble and bass, and a recessed mid-range in comparison). Otherwise I really loved the FX700. Well also the cable was crap as well to be honest. Either an extra 6 inches to the cable or even better make it replaceable and add that extra 6 inches to the cable still :p. I used google translate for translation so make of it what you will. What do you guys think of this? Fake?

Where I got the source: http://fs-digital.net/viewthread.php?tid=33289

Another link: http://www.audio160.com/news/2012/8/2012_8_18332.htm

http://item.51buy.com/item-381163.html

2980 Chinese Yuan Renminbi is equal to $474.09.

1 # Jump to »DESC
Size: tT
Posted at 2012-8-21 17:56 | Show This Author
[Share] JVC HA FX-800 released
http://diy.yesky.com/speaker/2/33555502.shtml

still looking for FX700, if 800 is gonna release
IM GONNA OWN IT ~!
Bookmark and Share

smbaby1125

Getting Started with novice

Integration
Live 踊 degrees
NetD
Contribution
Integrity
    0%
F-Fun

# 2
Posted at 2012-8-21 17:57 | Show This Author
The posts by smbaby1125 2012-8-21 18:03 Edit

Decade of sword JVC the new flagship of the world's only wood diaphragm FX8002012-08-21 13:54 Source: YORK hardware channels of: Li Wencheng Editor: Li Wencheng · yesky Comments (0)
As the wonderful work of the Global headphone sector, JVC has boasted, ONLY ONE unique technology not only the diaphragm technology cavity technology, cell technology, tuning technology, ergonomic technology, materials research and development are unique achievements: wood diaphragm, carbon nano diaphragm, carbon fiber diaphragm the elastic resonant cavity, before and after the double resonant cavity, inside and outside the two-resonator Triangle inverted resonator wood unit, micro Front HD unit, air cushion, long bass inverted tube five inhibit resonance technology, bass reflex hole, carbon nano-materials, rare metal material, such as a variety of world-leading patented technology.
Chinese consumers may not understand, we can give you a few instances, JVC MicroHD Micro HD front unit, this technology not only to create a headphone first of its kind, and also through the promotion and improvement of JVC lasted 10 years, the technology has begun Shure, magic sound, Yamaha and many audio brand of headphones, you can imagine the role of JVC Headphone technology.

JVC began in 2003 to research and development of high-definition headphones with a wooden diaphragm, after up to 5 years of research and development, in 2007 the world's first wood diaphragm headphones FX500. JVC is not only the original of the world's only wooden diaphragm successful 0.01mm thickness of wood diaphragm do reach the high accuracy of the headset diaphragm. Headphone sector wonderful work and initiative.

R & D story:
Wood material has been the the human instrument raw materials, whether in Asia, Africa, Europe, human common material as the main material of the instrument. Primarily because wood materials not only have a natural irregular texture can effectively absorb the clutter, and also has excellent acoustic response characteristics. The characteristics of the timber is the voice transmission (propagation speed), and a moderate absorption (internal loss) while the excess vibration. In addition, due to the different direction of the wood grain, the sound propagation speed exists a different directivity, and therefore can reduce the bad influence on the sound generating resonance. The use of timber production speaker, and even musical instruments mellow tone and a wonderful finish can be reproduced.
Wood is an easily cracked deformed substance. This has become the face of a tremendous obstacles placed in our developer. Are press-formed what softener is a big issue. How can soften the wood, pressed into the desired shape? Through repeated experiments, and finally found Sake can be used as softeners. Contain ingredients such as amino acids and glycerol Sake of wood fiber has a moisturizing effect, so as to solve the timber difficult to shape wood material, after several audition, and finally select birch. Delicate and solid wood core material part, cutting into a sheet of 0.28 mm thickness Note: This thickness is the thickness of the diaphragm speakers wood speaker after the break, JVC and spent two years breakthrough thickness of 0.01 mm thickness of the the headset diaphragm]. Very careful management of temperature and pressure in the process, it is necessary to impose several press working, and finally through the processing of thermosetting resin in the shape stability.
After the launch of the technology, after three years of market baptism, JVC again in this technical innovations and improvements, introduced the FX700, a high degree of awareness, get the headphones industry and enthusiasts gradually won many awards.

2012, JVC introduced a the wood diaphragm headphones new flagship FX800, FX800 used as the new flagship of the FX700 the same specifications unit cavity, but get little wire upgrade, while for cavity tuning unit control also corresponding upgrade is the new flagship of JVC Ear headphone.
Product description:

JVC FX800 all natural wood diaphragm as the core member of the pronunciations, not only has the highest transient response (all the diaphragm material in the acoustic response of the the tested wood diaphragm material is more than 3 times the response speed of the other common materials), the production process at the same time also reached a staggering 0.01mm, the consistency of the requirements of today's high-definition music. The following figure is the wood diaphragm general acoustic response of the diaphragm of FIG be apparent from the figure the fast response speed and consistency of the wood diaphragm.

It is because of the wood diaphragm FX800 not only let FX800 has the world's best bass transient response stormy bass such as the flood hit, while bass detail and expressiveness.
Cavity in order to achieve the perfect acoustic response, JVC earliest start using a wooden chamber, to ensure the consistency of the overall acoustic response, to ensure a unified and balanced beauty "double wood combination, perfectly invincible" sound effects.

Compared with the previous generation of wood diaphragm, FX800 uses a 10mm wooden diaphragm, an 27% increase on the neps, greater diaphragm, making the sound more natural, the bass is more shocking.

In order to improve the stability of the sound, FX800 cavity design up and down enough effort, front and rear with copper "dual hybrid structure" patent, to ensure the stability of the sound, and more conducive to the performance of the details of the sound.

Heritage for centuries as the audio manufacturers, JVC again in the FX800 with a consummate tuning technology, up to 7-segment tuner technology and construction, the perfect realization of the precise control of the sound, not only to achieve the overbearing and ferocious bass, but also to achieve more musical detail, music parsing and restore.

Product Features:
The world's first wooden diaphragm, its transient the acoustic response speed; 3 times more than the other materials; 0.01mm diaphragm
Retain FX700 wooden diaphragm Tune characteristics, 10mm wood diaphragm to improve bass resolution, provide more stable and rich bass and more pure high frequency.
The drive unit uses "dual hybrid structure" patented technology unit the front and rear plus a large proportion of the brass parts. While reducing the oscillation loss, stable amplitude, in order to achieve resolution higher clearer audio.
The conical structure damping tune, enhanced bass, while making it sound more natural;

fishball

Senior players

Integration
Live 踊 degrees
NetD
Contribution
Integrity
    0%
F-Fun
Headset
    Brushed aside
Audio
    Real concert
Headphone
    Loud
Come from
    Outer space

# 3
Posted at 2012-8-21 21:10 | Show This Author
A kind of true system MAMA ~
Newfield D JVC out a few surprises. .
Hong Kong to not to yield under power from the ~!
clip + ... FUZE + E7 ... AMP-HP ... O2 ... ALPHA ..... FSM-02 ~!
W1 ... C3 ... 10 PRO ... MDT ... X 10 ... W4R
PRO 700 ... DJ1 PRO ...

First idlers

Integration
Live 踊 degrees
NetD
Contribution
Integrity
    0%
F-Fun
Headset
    UE TripleFi 10
Audio
    MP3, APE, FLAC, WAV
PMP
    Cowon I10

# 4
Posted at 2012-8-22 00:44 | Show This Author
Interested to try it! Not tried wood unit!
But the JVC D sound do not know why shrill ~ ~

Jeffrey524

Integration
Live 踊 degrees
NetD
Contribution
Integrity
    0%
F-Fun

# 5
Posted at 2012-8-22 01:47 | Show This Author
Jvc after service in hk is crap
I fxt90 about online So different length contend left-2mm, Qu the then Department 咁 gor wor
Sure enough, I went to a cd shop Air jvc earphone demo to see a few of the thousand mosquitoes have from 200 mosquitoes, all Department of Xian

Er actually it says 2980 yen, no?

That's pretty cheap, like USD32.

MUST BE A DUD. =)

Feb 2, 2013 at 10:24 AM Post #28 of 41
Quote:
The wooden driver housing is also bigger than the previous FX700 so it is a different IEM. But I'm not sure if this improvement in bass and treble means "moar" lol meaning even more recessed mids. That is what I am afraid of

It's actually not the wooden driver housing that's bigger, but the wooden part of the diaphragm itself:

Quote:
Compared with the previous generation of wood diaphragm, FX800 uses a 10mm wooden diaphragm, an 27% increase on the neps, greater diaphragm, making the sound more natural, the bass is more shocking.

Can't see myself going for these, tbo.
eek.gif

Feb 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM Post #29 of 41
From what I read, the difference is not as significant as IE8 to IE80. People said the biggest difference is that the treble is more refined. Bass is a little tighter.
Vocals are a little better.

Feb 2, 2013 at 10:59 AM Post #30 of 41
Quote:
From what I read, the difference is not as significant as IE8 to IE80. People said the biggest difference is that the treble is more refined. Bass is a little tighter.
Vocals are a little better.

Thats significant in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back