JVC FX-700
May 16, 2010 at 10:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

CareyPrice31

Montreal Canadiens

I have decided that I am going to pick up a pair of these. I decided to choose these over the MTPC and MD.

However, I want to buy Comply tips for these new headphones but I am unsure of which ones will fit these IEM's.

I don't want to waste money so I want to make sure I order the right ones. Can anybody help me please.
I need to be 100% sure because I don't want to waste money. Can anyone help me out.I have decided that I am going to pick up a pair of these. I decided to choose these over the MTPC and MD.

However, I want to buy Comply tips for these new headphones but I am unsure of which ones will fit these IEM's.

I need to be 100% sure because I don't want to waste money. Can anyone help me out.I have decided that I am going to pick up a pair of these. I decided to choose these over the MTPC and MD.

I need to be 100% sure because I don't want to waste money. Can anyone help me out.

May 16, 2010 at 11:10 PM Post #2 of 20
Hi there. You might want to check out james444's thread....

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/480974/jvc-victor-fx700-the-successor-early-easter-bunny-brought-something-very-nice/420

There's lots of info about various tips that fit the FX700.

May 16, 2010 at 11:20 PM Post #4 of 20
T400. I've said it a few times before.

May 17, 2010 at 7:36 AM Post #6 of 20
Why won't they sound good?

I put them on my Turbines and I didn't see that much of a difference?

Do they specifically make these earbuds sound bad?

May 17, 2010 at 8:32 AM Post #7 of 20
They don't. But for me, comply takes away the sparkling treble and sucks away micro details. I'm never a fan of foamies. If you don't hear anything different, then you will be fine with it.

May 17, 2010 at 8:42 AM Post #8 of 20

Quote:
They don't. But for me, comply takes away the sparkling treble and sucks away micro details. I'm never a fan of foamies. If you don't hear anything different, then you will be fine with it.

So in other words, you think the Comply tips make all IEM's sound worse and not the FX's specifically?

May 17, 2010 at 5:47 PM Post #11 of 20

Quote:
i was wondering how the 700 compares to the 500 because the 500 right now is a very affordable 150usd while the 700 is about 340

I am also wondering about this...it's quite a large price gap.

May 17, 2010 at 9:05 PM Post #13 of 20
Read the JVC 700 thread. According to a few who have heard both, it's a huge difference.

May 17, 2010 at 9:55 PM Post #15 of 20
I've only owned the IE8, MTPC and Miles Davis (of those in the caliber you listed). IMO the FX700 surpass them (and I love the MD and the Copper). The Monsters are close, but FX700 still surpasses them. The IE8 is not in the same league IMO. The FX700 leaves them in the dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back