JUZEAR (formerly JUNEAR) Impression Thread
Sep 14, 2023 at 9:23 AM Post #241 of 292
Got to try the Tang Sancai tips with the Clear, and the pressure relief thingy actually works - you can still make the driver flex, but it now takes a real effort. I would say it's 90% better compared to e.g. SS in this regard.
PXL_20230914_102108322.jpg

Sep 17, 2023 at 2:53 AM Post #242 of 292
Howdy, mates!
Can anyone compare SR7 vs 41T? I'm more interested in bass quality and technical chops.

Sep 18, 2023 at 11:49 AM Post #243 of 292
Any idea where to look for contacts @Juzear? No socials, no website...

Sep 18, 2023 at 2:19 PM Post #244 of 292
Any idea where to look for contacts @Juzear? No socials, no website...
Where did you buy your IEMs from them?

Sep 18, 2023 at 2:42 PM Post #245 of 292
Where did you buy your IEMs from them?
Aftermarket.
I see a shop on Aliexpress, not official one, just another "general chifi" type, but I guess I should take a chance asking that shop for some contacts.

Sep 18, 2023 at 4:04 PM Post #247 of 292
There's this email and a few WeChat QR codes from the side of the Clear box, hope this helps.
Oh nice!
Funny cause back in the days packaging would be the first thing to check, now though you immediately try to google stuff first.

Sep 18, 2023 at 5:10 PM Post #248 of 292
Clear have landed

IMG_5648.jpeg

IMG_5649.jpeg

IMG_5650.jpeg

Sep 21, 2023 at 4:41 PM Post #250 of 292
What are your thoughts on the Clear?
Did not listen to them extensively since they have arrived, unfortunately. I changed the stock tips with the ones on the picture, KBear 07, to satisfyingly reduce the driver flex. Comfort is excellent. Sound is slightly warmish and bassy. IEMs look beautiful. Safe warm tuning. For the price, I guess they are very good (no QC issue with mine ootb).

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2023 at 10:27 PM Post #251 of 292
I spend 4 hours with the Clear tonight. They sound like a way more comfortable BLON-03 with better high-frequencies characteristics. The price is good and fair. Don’t await anything revolutionary, though.

At almost 4-5 times the price, the 41T represent a better option, especially when paired with a potent and clear tuned source.

Sep 25, 2023 at 12:16 PM Post #253 of 292
Any idea of how it's compared to fiio Jd7?

I have both the JD7 and Clear, but I'm not one who writes eloquently about sound differences. I was comparing them because I really should reduce my IEM count, but I love both of them. Subjectively, I find the Clear has both more prominent mid-bass and more treble energy. JD7 is a bit more even, but with more life than something like the Hexa. I think this makes the JD7 a little more all-purpose, but sometimes not as much fun as the Clear.

The Clear comes with a far better cable. I like the JD7 body shape and size better, though both are reasonably comfortable.

Sep 25, 2023 at 4:03 PM Post #254 of 292
Figured I might ask here, as the 41t is on my shortlist of IEMs to get once I get another job. Wearing the Truthear Zeros and apparently those have a nozzle width of 6.2mm? I find that just slightly too large to be comfortable, so I'd like to know if anyone measured the width on the 41t nozzle. It'd be a shame if it were the same size or maybe even slightly larger cause they genuinely look appealing to me (outside the appearance lol).

Sep 26, 2023 at 11:45 PM Post #255 of 292
I have both the JD7 and Clear, but I'm not one who writes eloquently about sound differences. I was comparing them because I really should reduce my IEM count, but I love both of them. Subjectively, I find the Clear has both more prominent mid-bass and more treble energy. JD7 is a bit more even, but with more life than something like the Hexa. I think this makes the JD7 a little more all-purpose, but sometimes not as much fun as the Clear.

The Clear comes with a far better cable. I like the JD7 body shape and size better, though both are reasonably comfortable.
Would you advice me to add clear or castor bass to my collection? Thanks for the response. I already have Jd7 and OH10 but I prefer oh10 because it's more open and it has a tad bit better detail retrieval.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back