JUZEAR (formerly JUNEAR) Impression Thread
Oct 10, 2023 at 6:31 AM Post #272 of 290
Yes, 41T seems to get a lot of praise, so I was surprised by the talk of shoutiness. Just wanted to check if anyone else heard that.
Thanks!
41t has a little lifted up high mids, but nothing has shoutiness. Overall 41t sounds very balanced with very good details and resolution. Potentially it has very deep bass without extra emphasis of midbass and very good extended airy treble. Just it needs good suitable cable, although the stock cable is very good too. And obviously 41t needs quite long time of burning-in.

Oct 10, 2023 at 7:08 AM Post #273 of 290
Thank you for sharing my Juzear 51T review! :) I really enjoy the 51T during my daily commute. I also wanted to share a glimpse of the upcoming Juzear IEM, which has become my new “end-game” pick. As soon as I get the official name, I'll post more details and a full review. I learned that Juzear is planning to launch this IEM internationally, which is exciting news.

This upcoming IEM is so impressive that I'm starting to think about upgrading my mobile source chain! 🎧😊

Here's another image showing my custom Juzear 51T, alongside a sneak peek at my personalized design for the upcoming Juzear IEM.

Juzear_51T_custom.jpg

Custom Juzear 51T

Juzear_new_development_custom.jpg

Custom design of an upcoming Juzear IEM

Oct 10, 2023 at 7:17 AM Post #274 of 290
41t has a little lifted up high mids, but nothing has shoutiness. Overall 41t sounds very balanced with very good details and resolution. Potentially it has very deep bass without extra emphasis of midbass and very good extended airy treble. Just it needs good suitable cable, although the stock cable is very good too. And obviously 41t needs quite long time of burning-in.
Great info, thanks!

Oct 10, 2023 at 7:32 AM Post #275 of 290
Great info, thanks!
I must to note about tonality. It's warmer and darker than neutral, especially OOTB. I mean "warmer" in terms of harmonics saturation.

Nov 21, 2023 at 6:54 AM Post #279 of 290
Nov 21, 2023 at 7:04 AM Post #280 of 290
That award goes to the Oriveti OD200
Agree. The 41T are absolutely great at their price point and even beyond, but the OD200 represent a new definition of amazement in the price/performance/built quality ratio. Among the many IEMs I got or tried this year, at any price point, the OD200 are on the podium. The 41T are not far away, but a slight lack of refinement in the tuning prevents them to be that high on the list. Still, the 41T are sweet and nice sounding IEMs and should be regarded as a real winner set in the sub USD 200.- price category.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2023 at 9:05 AM Post #282 of 290
interesting how far ahead is od200 from olina (if you heard this one)? and what are you other 2 iems from your top 3 under $200 ?
OD200 is a couple of levels above the Olina if you want natural organic 3d holographic signature the Olina IA a bit to lean with thinner note weight.
The $200 category is a very varied area the 41t is super and worth every penny
There is a selection of Planar which I find difficult to tell apart all from $59 ARTTI R10 up to and including the S12, Hidizs MP145 near the $200
All as good as each other just different flavours.
I do like the ARTTI R1 triple DD which for $67 which has a very detailed signature with deep fast bass a completely different sound to the OD200 but excellent with fast paced music like metal/prog rock and EDM
Really it comes down to your tastes and what your favoured musical genres are.

Nov 21, 2023 at 11:46 AM Post #283 of 290
OD200 is a couple of levels above the Olina if you want natural organic 3d holographic signature the Olina IA a bit to lean with thinner note weight.
The $200 category is a very varied area the 41t is super and worth every penny
There is a selection of Planar which I find difficult to tell apart all from $59 ARTTI R10 up to and including the S12, Hidizs MP145 near the $200
All as good as each other just different flavours.
I do like the ARTTI R1 triple DD which for $67 which has a very detailed signature with deep fast bass a completely different sound to the OD200 but excellent with fast paced music like metal/prog rock and EDM
Really it comes down to your tastes and what your favoured musical genres are.
is 41t a big step up from the much cheaper artti t10 or r1 ?

Nov 21, 2023 at 11:58 AM Post #284 of 290
is 41t a big step up from the much cheaper artti t10 or r1 ?
Different sound signatures I could see some one enjoying the R1 and 41t equally as much. The planar is not really my personal favourite but that is pretty much any planar

Nov 22, 2023 at 7:44 PM Post #285 of 290
Different sound signatures I could see some one enjoying the R1 and 41t equally as much. The planar is not really my personal favourite but that is pretty much any planar
theres 2 guys on chifi love fb group complaining about the R1 that sounds blurry or metallic especially on busy tracks, one of them is returning the unit. Could it be QC issue or?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back