JUZEAR (formerly JUNEAR) Impression Thread
Sep 27, 2023 at 12:17 AM Post #256 of 290
Would you advice me to add clear or castor bass to my collection? Thanks for the response. I already have Jd7 and OH10 but I prefer oh10 because it's more open and it has a tad bit better detail retrieval.

I can't speak to the castor, which I haven't tried. Because of the treble you might like the Clear better than the JD7, but I wouldn't call it more open at all.

Sep 27, 2023 at 7:19 AM Post #257 of 290
Want to put my 5 cents about Clear, received mine about 2 weeks ago and there are my impressions: luckily my unit doesn't have qc issues, it has slight driver flex but nothing criminal (definitely not as mediocre as in my cra+), it only noticable when you push iem deeper inside and no flex when just put it in ear, with stock tips flex is more prominent but with tips I use (edifier tips from tws1 I guess, dont really remember) almost no flex. Comparing them with JD7, jd7 sounds much more open and brighter, however bass punch is big but not as prominent as clear's one (but difference is not drastic). If you can afford jd7, I'd recommend to go for them, better sound overall, essentially mids, but stock cable and kit is no match to what clear go with. JD7 is also easy to drive, you can use it with just your phone easily, clear is much more power hungry, you 100% need a dac to get a good sound. I mean, if u want cheap bassy iem (clear is 36$ in my local marketplace and limpid cable is 14$, lol) it's a no-brainer, I doubt Castor can compete with them really, the cable quality is top-notch plus good stock tips and carry pouch. But sadly it seems that qc is a lottery, so you have to take a risk. Cheers!
https://ibb.co/rMYJzJh

Sep 27, 2023 at 9:00 AM Post #258 of 290
Figured I might ask here, as the 41t is on my shortlist of IEMs to get once I get another job. Wearing the Truthear Zeros and apparently those have a nozzle width of 6.2mm? I find that just slightly too large to be comfortable, so I'd like to know if anyone measured the width on the 41t nozzle. It'd be a shame if it were the same size or maybe even slightly larger cause they genuinely look appealing to me (outside the appearance lol).
5.4mm

Sep 27, 2023 at 10:21 AM Post #259 of 290
Want to put my 5 cents about Clear, received mine about 2 weeks ago and there are my impressions: luckily my unit doesn't have qc issues, it has slight driver flex but nothing criminal (definitely not as mediocre as in my cra+), it only noticable when you push iem deeper inside and no flex when just put it in ear, with stock tips flex is more prominent but with tips I use (edifier tips from tws1 I guess, dont really remember) almost no flex. Comparing them with JD7, jd7 sounds much more open and brighter, however bass punch is big but not as prominent as clear's one (but difference is not drastic). If you can afford jd7, I'd recommend to go for them, better sound overall, essentially mids, but stock cable and kit is no match to what clear go with. JD7 is also easy to drive, you can use it with just your phone easily, clear is much more power hungry, you 100% need a dac to get a good sound. I mean, if u want cheap bassy iem (clear is 36$ in my local marketplace and limpid cable is 14$, lol) it's a no-brainer, I doubt Castor can compete with them really, the cable quality is top-notch plus good stock tips and carry pouch. But sadly it seems that qc is a lottery, so you have to take a risk. Cheers!
Are in the EU? I'm in Andalucía, please can you post a link to where I can get the Clear for €36?
A thousand thanks!!

Sep 27, 2023 at 11:41 AM Post #260 of 290
Are in the EU? I'm in Andalucía, please can you post a link to where I can get the Clear for €36?
A thousand thanks!!
not in the eu, its on russian marketplace called OZON, I doubt that its possible to order to eu, but the thing Ozon global still exists I believe, you can try search by yourself ozon. ru

Sep 28, 2023 at 3:45 PM Post #263 of 290
Awesome bro, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT. I already have Jd7 and OH10 and some expensive treblehead sets, I think I may have to skip clear and castor. Once again thanks for the input.

Sep 29, 2023 at 9:23 AM Post #265 of 290
Awesome bro, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT. I already have Jd7 and OH10 and some expensive treblehead sets, I think I may have to skip clear and castor. Once again thanks for the input.
you 're welcome, JD7 is a special one, it rises plank so high for sub 100 set, I'd change them only for something that is really better i.e. falcon ultra, neo 5 etc

Sep 29, 2023 at 1:58 PM Post #266 of 290
Sep 29, 2023 at 7:51 PM Post #267 of 290
Receive mine (clear) from hifigo today... Not driver flex at all 🤘🤘🤘. First sound impression: Very fun aggressive sound! stock tips.. Not problem with them. Don't find my unit midrange too recessed.. Treble is little spicy, but get better with powerful amplification. need more time testing anyway!

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2023 at 5:37 AM Post #269 of 290
41T is one of the IEMs I'm planning to look out for during 11.11. However, I just watched "Praised Audio"s review on Youtube. He said it was very shouty.
Can any 41T-owners comment on that? Do you find them shouty? Thanks!

Oct 10, 2023 at 5:42 AM Post #270 of 290
41T is one of the IEMs I'm planning to look out for during 11.11. However, I just watched "Praised Audio"s review on Youtube. He said it was very shouty.
Can any 41T-owners comment on that? Do you find them shouty? Thanks!
no, nothing like that - it is very well tuned IEM but requires burning time

just watch this

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back