JUZEAR (formerly JUNEAR) Impression Thread
Sep 8, 2023 at 8:18 PM Post #226 of 298
SiE is also double the price. Fair to compare DDs I suppose, but not exactly the same category.
True but the 41t plays way above price point so I anticipated a similar wow

Sep 9, 2023 at 4:20 AM Post #228 of 298
True but the 41t plays way above price point so I anticipated a similar wow
A very nice example how this is all very subjective and for different tastes different IEM, personally I was very underwhelmed with the 41T specially because my expectations were very high. Indeed the more I listen to it the more it pleases me, but still far from the unicorn I thought it was. Specially when compared with Performer 5 for example. The lack of robust low end it just very disappointing for my taste.

Now the Clear, for 50USD it was an amazing surprise. Yes I do experience driver flex, but price/sound quality ratio is just a great surprise. And I am not even putting the stock cable in the equation, which is just absurd.

Sep 9, 2023 at 4:39 AM Post #229 of 298
personally I was very underwhelmed with the 41T specially because my expectations were very high. Indeed the more I listen to it the more it pleases me, but still far from the unicorn I thought it was.
Personal preferences are so different. Also during burn-in time the sound changes.
At the start of listening I adored 41t due to his bass. Over time the sound became more neutral and the resolution ability became more notable. Maybe sound style is not for everyone but technicalities are excellent.

Sep 9, 2023 at 5:23 AM Post #230 of 298
Sorry for the noob question but what iem is SiE?

Veclan / Venture Electronics
They are a chinese brand that is very popular in China, just last year or so when they moved into the rest of the world. They make IEMs and also earbuds, the mid tier buds from them beat most other buds I have tried from other known makers. And TOTL earbuds is reserved for VIPs.

SiE is a warm and full sounding single DD iem, punches high above its price IMO. Has a analogue feel to the sound, similar to the Penon Serial if you heard about that one.

SiE and 41T both are that way, good sound for a reasonable amount of money that don't break the bank.

https://www.veclan.com/phone/eac_phone_sel_one?eng_ApplianceVo.eac_id=89

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKoDwX0

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2023 at 6:39 AM Post #231 of 298
Probably didn't help the clear that I got an acoustune HS1650CU delivery the same day I'll give them Another try... The cable is a beautiful one at least

Sep 9, 2023 at 11:03 AM Post #232 of 298
First impressions on the Clear:

DRIVER FLEX holy hell, never experienced it this much! Super annoying when putting in, and does it every time you readjust. Any chance the flex goes away with burning?

Bought them as bass cannons, and they do the job, joyful rumble! And not much bleed into mids, vocals are still nice, decent extension. But the driver flex just kills the first impression. Like What is the QC doing, this is an in your face issue, not something you need time/experience to detect. Tip rolling results: unsustainable flex with DUNU S&S, sustainable with CP100.
Contemplating returning them despite enjoying the sound, *sigh*

EDIT after time: No, not returning these nope!

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2023 at 11:10 AM Post #233 of 298
Veclan / Venture Electronics
They are a chinese brand that is very popular in China, just last year or so when they moved into the rest of the world. They make IEMs and also earbuds, the mid tier buds from them beat most other buds I have tried from other known makers. And TOTL earbuds is reserved for VIPs.

SiE is a warm and full sounding single DD iem, punches high above its price IMO. Has a analogue feel to the sound, similar to the Penon Serial if you heard about that one.

SiE and 41T both are that way, good sound for a reasonable amount of money that don't break the bank.

https://www.veclan.com/phone/eac_phone_sel_one?eng_ApplianceVo.eac_id=89

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKoDwX0
Ohhh right. I know Venture Electronics but only their earbuds. Good to know that they also make IEMs. Thanks

Sep 10, 2023 at 6:37 AM Post #235 of 298
I don't think so. Are you experiencing constant driver flex? My good old IEM-s IT00 also have this problem, but only during insertion.
Thankfully not all the time, only upon inserting and adjusting. Took a walk today, seem to be ok. But the severity also depends on the tips.

Sep 10, 2023 at 9:28 AM Post #236 of 298
Thankfully not all the time, only upon inserting and adjusting. Took a walk today, seem to be ok. But the severity also depends on the tips.
Exactly, same with me, only when inserting and indeed it depends from the tips used. But I do agree, this is annoying and it gives you the felling of lack of quality control.
But I also experienced this problem in much more expensive sets. Specially on single DD sets.
While using, I can not hear any problem in the sound quality.

Sep 12, 2023 at 9:43 AM Post #237 of 298
Second impression on the Clear:
Flex is quite manageable, with fitting tips only reminds of at insertion. Glad I got em coz they fit their purpose perfectly - these are my ghetto blasters now, well done V-shape with not too veiled mids, the bass is delicious. Let's get ready to rumble!

First impression on the 41t:
I'm sad.
Sad because they just killed my beloved Penon Fan2. I mean, Fan2 still have its lush vocals, but 41t is right there breathing over shoulders while running a good few steps ahead in everything else, the stage has seriously opened up vertically, extension is better at both ends, instrument separation, resolution! This is not even funny. And the cable, OMG THE CABLE! I thought Fan2 has a great stock cable, but ho li ***, the Limpid is the best cable I touched and looked at, just look at it, LOOK@IT! My hands reach for it subconsciously when it's around lol. Btw, cable on the Clear is great too, probably the best stock you can get with a sub USD 100 phones.
JUZEAR is just running circles around every other brand this year, BRAVO!
PXL_20230912_131636945 (1).jpg

Sep 12, 2023 at 12:23 PM Post #238 of 298
Second impression on the Clear:
Flex is quite manageable, with fitting tips only reminds of at insertion. Glad I got em coz they fit their purpose perfectly - these are my ghetto blasters now, well done V-shape with not too veiled mids, the bass is delicious. Let's get ready to rumble!

First impression on the 41t:
I'm sad.
Sad because they just killed my beloved Penon Fan2. I mean, Fan2 still have its lush vocals, but 41t is right there breathing over shoulders while running a good few steps ahead in everything else, the stage has seriously opened up vertically, extension is better at both ends, instrument separation, resolution! This is not even funny. And the cable, OMG THE CABLE! I thought Fan2 has a great stock cable, but ho li ***, the Limpid is the best cable I touched and looked at, just look at it, LOOK@IT! My hands reach for it subconsciously when it's around lol. Btw, cable on the Clear is great too, probably the best stock you can get with a sub USD 100 phones.
JUZEAR is just running circles around every other brand this year, BRAVO!
PXL_20230912_131636945 (1).jpg
How do you find the bass on the 41t with the Dunu SS tips?

Sep 13, 2023 at 3:02 PM Post #239 of 298
How do you find the bass on the 41t with the Dunu SS tips?
Quantity wise? Less since they are on a larger diameter side, so e.g. Spinfits have more bass. But it's obvious so I guess you're asking about quality. Quality is about the same as with other top tips, but Dunu excel in every other sound characteristic.

Sep 13, 2023 at 4:13 PM Post #240 of 298
Quantity wise? Less since they are on a larger diameter side, so e.g. Spinfits have more bass. But it's obvious so I guess you're asking about quality. Quality is about the same as with other top tips, but Dunu excel in every other sound characteristic.
I gave them a try and the SS tips did the job I really like them with these tips it evens the mids and treble giving a more balanced signature some how taking the thinness away from the upper mids and lower treble that were irritating me. With these tips they are up there with the £100 DDs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back